USER: DEMPS APPRECIATION THREAD.

Today is my birthday.

Bit of heart break Friday night but always next year…
In this thread, you may wish happy birthday to me or insult me with insults that include Luke Burt.

It’s all love.

LEGGO!
:roll

Happy birthday Demps, your a tool but i like how straight forward you are and your opinion is your opinion and you stick to it……and surprsingly, i agree with a lot of them…but the ones i dont agree with pffffff… :crazy

And who starts their own happy birthday thread? Lol Demps, thats who :slight_smile:

Happy birthday Demps and as Al would say, “You’re outta order. You’re outta order. This whole trial is outta order.”

happy birfday demps - i dont think you’re a tool - i think your cool!

Awww Happy Birthday Demps :slight_smile:

Keep the positivity coming, lol…
To be honest my online persona is no different to my in real life one, I keep it 100 😉

Every one should make a thread on their birthday 'cause most people won’t know otherwise unless they’re best buddies with other users.

P.S. I’m in love with you LethalGurlie

Hope you’re having a big day. How are you celebrating? Popping around to Luke Burt’s to bag his lawn-mowing?

@Demps:

Every one should make a thread on their birthday 'cause most people won’t know otherwise unless they’re best buddies with other users.

it shows you above the reputation toplist and just under where u can see who is online whos birthday it is

happy birthday

Happy Birthday Demps Hope you are having a great day
So what are you having for dinner at Burt’s place tonight anyway
Is he preparing grilled toadfish ?? 😆

you’re awseome Demps. Straight shooter and you keep your points short and sweet. Have a good 1 today

P.S i’m with you when it comes to lethalgurlie, you got a fight on your hands :slight_smile:

lol awww boys boys please stop ya gonna make me blush…. :slight_smile:

and what’s that i hear on the grapevine…Demps and Luke Burt are best buddies!!!

We have GNR4life and Demps all we need is someone else to show interest in Lethal and we can play Perfect Match
I’ll be Greg Evans Suzie Q can be Debbie Newsome and Alien can be the robot (couldn’t remember it’s name )
Just remember guys Lethal is my little sis
Look after her will you
Or Happy will be Unhappy

@happy tiger:

We have GNR4life and Demps all we need is someone else to show interest in Lethal and we can play Perfect Match
I’ll be Greg Evans Suzie Q can be Debbie Newsome and Alien can be the robot (couldn’t remember it’s name )
Just remember guys Lethal is my little sis
Look after her will you
Or Happy will be Unhappy

Dexter was the robot!

Thanks Debbie I mean Suzie Q
Ha Ha Ha Wife remembered it also and read the post
Were in trouble Suzi
She thinks that Debbie Newsome and Greg Evans are married now Is that true ??? :roll

lmao HT i thought ya were my friend now ya raffling me off ooooohhhh i see how you are now!!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.