Teams In The GF

What game would you most want to watch out of the remaining teams?

Would love to see the Sooks and the cheats go out this week, but I got a feeling they’ll play out the grand final unfortunately. I’m on the Donkey’s bandwagon now though.

out of those left i’d like to see lockyer vs worriers but i’m guessing sooks v cheats.
With the lowest ever ratings and crowd attendance for a GF.

warriors vs brisbane, but don’t really care tbh. Manly/Melbourne would be a borefest btw

Manly v warriors. Just so manly think they have it in the bag then get ten shades of you know what bashed outta them by the warriors big boys

Posted using RoarFEED

you forgot the option of who cares and also i have made other plans for that day

Warriors v Broncos preferred or Warriors v Manly, I really hate the Storm.

Hope the Warriors are there and win it. They are the only team left I don’t hate with a passion

Warriors V Manly GF and a Warriors win would be nice for a change. Sick of Melbourne and, whilst I quite like the guy, I don’t think I could stomach all the drivel about the ‘Lockyer fairytale’ if Brisbane won. It’s already making me want to throw up.

i think it will be a melbourne vs manly grandfinal. i think manly can win it if their forward pack fires. that’s alien’s tip

@Flippedy:

whilst I quite like the guy, I don’t think I could stomach all the drivel about the ‘Lockyer fairytale’ if Brisbane won. It’s already making me want to throw up.

same. the queenslanders would get too cocky

hmmm cough, cough…6 in a row alien we queenslanders arent cocky dux

and sadly i think it’s going to be Melbourne and Brisbane in the GF

@LethalGurlie:

hmmm cough, cough…6 in a row alien we queenslanders arent cocky dux

and sadly i think it’s going to be Melbourne and Brisbane in the GF

when they make the locky statue it will get the same treatment from me as what i did to the wally statue. 😈

Warriors v Broncos

you just know if Manly win next week, the Terrorgraph will jump on the bandwagon as they will be the only Sydney team. The thought is enough to make your stomach turn

Manly get on my nerves so lets hope Brisbane kick some sea eagle butt next weekend.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.