MY MATES 6 YEAR OLD SON REGADING BENJI MARSHALL

@WST005:

My mates 6 year old sone Jamie was a mad Tigers and BENJI Marshall fan untold a few weeks ago he heard the nightly news talking about assaulting someone in Mc Donalds . Now ever since he heard this he is now a dragons supporter and dislikes BENJI no matter how hard I try to explain to him about him being found not guilty… This bad publicity is s*** and has ruined a future tigers supporter .

Posted using RoarFEED

sad news to hear WST005…My kids where lucky enough to meet Benji and Gareth this year at school prior to the incident .hearing the news did not phase them at all, as they did rememeber his smile and " funny guy " he was also the big bloke bloke with the scottish voice.
It may pay to take him to an members day and let him meet Benji and the boys .

:sign:

My mates 6 year old sone Jamie was a mad Tigers and BENJI Marshall fan untold a few weeks ago he heard the nightly news talking about assaulting someone in Mc Donalds . Now ever since he heard this he is now a dragons supporter and dislikes BENJI no matter how hard I try to explain to him about him being found not guilty… This bad publicity is shit and has ruined a future tigers supporter .

Posted using RoarFEED

@Adman:

:wtf :deadhorse:

X2 :brick:

@WST005:

My mates 6 year old sone Jamie was a mad Tigers and BENJI Marshall fan untold a few weeks ago he heard the nightly news talking about assaulting someone in Mc Donalds . Now ever since he heard this he is now a dragons supporter and dislikes BENJI no matter how hard I try to explain to him about him being found not guilty… This bad publicity is s*** and has ruined a future tigers supporter .

Posted using RoarFEED

Your mates son has problems….let the Dragons have him.

@stryker:

@WST005:

Posted using RoarFEED

Your mates son has problems….let the Dragons have him.

bit harsh, kids believe what they hear and are easily influenced

Tongue in cheek Goose…this thread is a bit trollish dont you think? Most kids I know love Marshal due to the magic he creates on field. He is also a VERY nice fella off of it.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.