Hodges vs Matai: The Battle of the Dog Shot Kings

This should be an interesting match up on friday night. But the question needs to be asked which dog shooter will come out on top.

Discuss

Hodges will come out on top. Matai will cheap shot him and fall over clutching at his shoulder. While he’s on the ground, Hodges will step on his head.

@Marshall_magic:

Hodges will come out on top. Matai will cheap shot him and fall over clutching at his shoulder. While he’s on the ground, Hodges will step on his head.

haha made my day

Let me rationalise this:

Matai plays for Manly
Hodges plays for Queensland,

Ergo: Hodges is better by default.

If Matai and Hodges go at it and are both sin binned, Hodges better be careful when they near the touchline heading to the tunnel 😉

lol good point cunno, but i think the refs have that under control now, not allowed to send another to the sin bin until the previous one has reached the tunnel…

I gotta feeling Steve Matai will be the happier of the two after the game.
Old leg Hodges will probably get injured in warm up and Teo will move from bench to centre/

lol ‘old legs hodges’ you will be surprised what old legs can do

What word can you create from Hodges
She Dog Quite apt I think

lol HT support ya follow queenslander…he’s goint to run all over matai and then stomp on his head just to make sure he doesn’t forget him smirks

@LethalGurlie:

lol HT support ya follow queenslander…he’s goint to run all over matai and then stomp on his head just to make sure he doesn’t forget him smirks

Hodges played for the Roosters and Broncos which is as bad as playing for Manly

you got to be joking chokes on coffee as bad as manly…

@LethalGurlie:

you got to be joking chokes on coffee as bad as manly…

Add the two together Lethal its not good
I would hate “my hammy hurts” Hodges if he signed to play for the Tigers
He can’t be a Queenslander
He acts so much like a NSW supporter and a Manly player

pffftttt whateva HT, you need to lose some of those rep points for that…hodges still has some petrol left in the tank and will run over matai!!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.