Farmer Wants a Wife

I’m an old romantic, i know i know, who knew right…but really do any of these romances ever last past when the cameras stop rolling and it all ends??? is kinda like online dating, what ever happened to meeting someone the old fashioned way, like bumping into them during shopping lol

i feel sorry for the ladies on that show. the farmers treat them like crap

I just don’t like the idea of building yourself up for a fall, as there’s only one winner right…isn’t like he’s going to choose both of them lol

its like a meat market for the farmers

lol ain’t that the truth :slight_smile:

maybe i should try for the next farmer wants a wife…can’t be any worse than the last blind date i was on…he talked non stop about frogs…yep, no need to read it again…talked about FROGS!!! am i missing something???

by the sounds of it you are lol….

@LethalGurlie:

maybe i should try for the next farmer wants a wife…can’t be any worse than the last blind date i was on…he talked non stop about frogs…yep, no need to read it again…talked about FROGS!!! am i missing something???

I hope you single guys on the forum are taking notes. Drop the frog talk boys!! Poor LG… Hope you didn’t go to too much effort.

It should be called The Farmer Wants a ROOT

Posted using RoarFEED

@CC’s Tigers:

It should be called The Farmer Wants a ROOT

Posted using RoarFEED

:roll …pretty apt!

What wrong with Frogs they are amphibians and they are green and one was famous on sesame street
PS I tried to set you up with someone and you complained
So you’lll go on Farmer wants a Wife but want nothing to do with Perfect Match
Women ……
As I like to say why would anyone want more than one of them in their life 😆

lol HT perfect match is worse!!! you would have me dating the robot???

Funny about that frog man date…it was friday night when the tigers played manly, so here we are at a pub which i made sure had big screen tv, i made sure i could see the tv from where i sat…tigers get over for their first try and i’m like ‘beat that ya mob of sooks’ before looking back at the poor guy who was quite bewildered at my outburst lol needless to say there was not a second date…

@LethalGurlie:

lol HT perfect match is worse!!! you would have me dating the robot???

Funny about that frog man date…it was friday night when the tigers played manly, so here we are at a pub which i made sure had big screen tv, i made sure i could see the tv from where i sat…tigers get over for their first try and i’m like ‘beat that ya mob of sooks’ before looking back at the poor guy who was quite bewildered at my outburst lol needless to say there was not a second date…

Well Lethal if he wasn’t prepared to understand your love of the Tigers and footy he wasn’t worth it
Look the big problem we are going to have finding you a real man is that there are none in RockVegas 😉

a real man??? falls off the lounge laughing so hard where do you think i should move to?

@LethalGurlie:

a real man??? falls off the lounge laughing so hard where do you think i should move to?

Don’t worry none in Happy Rock either
They are all in Brisbane recovering from being poisoned by Gladstone harbour
What a joke that is :rant
Sorry to get off topic MODs

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.