The Moltzen appreciation page

Even though he has had his up’s and downs this season he has really been a key to our success towards the end of the season. He will be missed next year and i would rather him and Bryce over blair easy.

Rep points to you for the positiveness of your thread.

I appreciate the brilliant one on one tackles I occasionally saw him pull off.

I appreciate the intensity he sometimes played with.

I appreciate the return he made from injury.

Good Luck Tim with your future endeavours.

Thank you Tim for the glimpses you have shown. Unfortunate that you couldn’t continue playing with the Tigers.

I wish we could have kept him. I am a big fan. Buts salary caps pressures and big pay days elsewhere. You cant blame them.

Ideal scenario - After a year in lower grades and not getting a start with the dragons, he is released and returns home to us. (wishful thinking)

I just think in years to come he will be referred to as the one that got away.

Good luck Tim.

It’s a shame we couldn’t send our departing boys off with a grand final win.
Moltzen & Gibbs will be missed, not to mention the other boys - Flanagan, McKinnon, etc.

& Payten.

Tim I’ll be honest after about 8 weeks I wasn’t one of your biggest fans
By the end of the season I must admit you were beginning to prove many of us wrong
Good luck at the Saints and if you continue to show the improvements you showed in the last 3 months You are more than welcome back.
Your cue Willow

Thanks for making me out on weight from all that humble pie I ate.The last 9 weeks you ran the ball back like the best full backs in the comp and made some great tackles.See you back in tigers colours in 2015

Posted using RoarFEED

@happy tiger:

Tim I’ll be honest after about 8 weeks I wasn’t one of your biggest fans
By the end of the season I must admit you were beginning to prove many of us wrong
Good luck at the Saints and if you continue to show the improvements you showed in the last 3 months You are more than welcome back.
Your cue Willow

well done happy, glad he turned you around!

common willow, jump on the we love motz band wagon

he is definitely better at fullback now than what he used to be. i wish we kept him, especially now with the uncertainty with what is happening with lui

All the best to Tim in his future endeavours.

It’s just a shame that things didn’t come together early in the season so he could have shown this sort of form because no doubt this all would have turned out for the better.

Certainly he played well for us in the end.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.