WIN Stadium new grandstand buckling under pressure

That’s never good. Oh the irony.

Haha! Must be a quality Mirvac installation.

Probably from the weight of all their players climbing on top of it
JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP 😃

@funky_ap:

Falls apart under pressure, much likes it’s home team……

Pot, Kettle, Black

Cheap gag but we were all thinking it!!

the ‘choke’ stand

@shiretiger:

@funky_ap:

Falls apart under pressure, much likes it’s home team……

Pot, Kettle, Black

Yeah I know, but it’s too good an opportunity to pass up.

just glad no one got killed. why do their grounds get better and better and our grounds only just get better.

@AmericanHistoryX:

just glad no one got killed. why do their grounds get better and better and our grounds only just get better.

You mean the AFL? It helps when close on 50% of the teams play at the same 2 grounds and another 4 share 2 grounds. Apart from the NSW and Qld teams, the other 14(?) teams use 5 grounds…

If the AFL kept using grounds like Windy Hill they’d be in the same boat.

how do you know so much about the AFL? Windy Hill? - great name for a football ground. actually i was meant how come st.george illawarra always get further infrastructure while at Leichhardt and Campbelltown we only get refurbished toilets and a new elevator?

@AmericanHistoryX:

how do you know so much about the AFL? Windy Hill? - great name for a football ground. actually i was meant how come st.george illawarra always get further infrastructure while at Leichhardt and Campbelltown we only get refurbished toilets and a new elevator?

Unfortunately AHX, St. Merge had a former PM in John Howard and Premier in Morris Dilemma who were both staunch Dragons fans. We have Barry O’Farrell, but with the current state of affairs this state has, I think he’ll be a little too preoccupied to allocate funds to either Campbelltown Stadium or Leichhardt Oval.

where’s all the money from the speed cameras?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.