New Two and a Half Men

I just watched the first episode after the departure of Charlie Sheen and I gotta say wow it is much better than I thought. The show wont miss Charlie Sheen at all

When was it on? The way iv heard they are going to do it sounds interesting. I think some may think Kutcher is replacing Charlie, but its a complete different character.

apparently they are bumping charlie off completely…i think the ratings will be thru the roof for the first couple of weeks because it’s been such a build up, be interesting to see how the ratings go after the novelty of this new character has worn off…i really dont think this guy has the star power to keep it going like charlie sheen did…but i have been wrong before… :slight_smile:

as a fan of the show and Kutcher, particularly as Kelso in That 70’s Show, i thought it was actually funnier than it was especially with the way he delivers it but could they come up with a worse name for him Walden Schmidt

yeah i was never a big fan of ‘that 70s show’…preferred instead to watch ‘big bang theory’ lol sorry off topic

theres a few celebs in the first episode as well

I’m a bit perplexed as to the popularity of this show…take the hot women out and its got nought.

ya didn’t get a laugh outta ‘mannie quinn’ lol

@stryker:

I’m a bit perplexed as to the popularity of this show…take the hot women out and its got nought.

I’m in the same boat… seen a couple of episodes over the years and it didn’t do much for me. A bit like “Friends”… just had the TV on in the background and saw the first couple of minutes of the new episode…. I still don’t get it.

I don’t mind Modern Family
Ed O’Neill has always made my laugh especially in “Married …… with Children”

@Danos:

@stryker:

I’m in the same boat… seen a couple of episodes over the years and it didn’t do much for me. A bit like “Friends”… just had the TV on in the background and saw the first couple of minutes of the new episode…. I still don’t get it.

agreed…could not stand friends…I watched the new episode. Nothing special. Pretty nasty towards charlie. I suppose that was to be expected.

@LethalGurlie:

ya didn’t get a laugh outta ‘mannie quinn’ lol

no…a bit lame.

you should watch the roast of charlie sheen now thats quality

@Original Magpie:

you should watch the roast of charlie sheen now thats quality

lol yeah i’ll have a squiz at that one…I’d imagine theyd be lining up to hack on him.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.