McCullough Eyes Roos Call Up

McCullough Eyes Roos Call Up

Andrew McCullough is firming as a potential bolter in the Kangaroos squad to be named after the Grand Final.

McCullough made history in 2008 when he became the first player born in the 1990’s to play First Grade

Privately, Australian Selectors have been very impressed with his performances over the past month which have included Semi-Final wins over the Warriors and Dragons.

Selector Bob Fulton had this to say about McCullough ‘He is definitely in the our sights. He displays great toughness and composure for someone so young and is a future rep player for sure’

It is understood that McCullough needs a big game against fellow Kangaroo possibility this week Matt Ballin to get the gig as Cameron Smith’s understudy at the Four Nations which start next month in England and Wales.

Robbie Farah is also in the running with McCullough and Ballin for the tour.

I would have thought Farah is a no-brainer selection.

Meh. Maybe he needs surgery on his groin.

I thought that too. He doe’n’t even play 80 minutes for the Bronco’s. What a joke if his selected.

I don’t rate McCullough, very one dimensional. My mates who are fans of the Broncs actually agree with me on this.

Seems very one dimensional out of dummy half and makes a lot of mistakes. Farah and Ballin are much better players than he is at this point in him.

@TiggaPlease:

I don’t rate McCullough, very one dimensional. My mates who are fans of the Broncs actually agree with me on this.

neither do i. Realy mistake prone and tends to put in a lot of poor kicks on the last tackle

McCullough? Are we seriously THAT Hard up for a decent Hooker?? :roll

Heck, I’d even have ENNIS in a Kangaroos jersey before i’d have McCullough…. 😮

In all seriousness I actually had to think about it before I realized who he was…

He’s very “that guy” IMO (forgettable) - wouldn’t even notice if he wasn’t in the Broncos side.

@underdog:

McCullough? Are we seriously THAT Hard up for a decent Hooker?? :roll

Heck, I’d even have ENNIS in a Kangaroos jersey before i’d have McCullough…. 😮

In all seriousness I actually had to think about it before I realized who he was…

He’s very “that guy” IMO (forgettable) - wouldn’t even notice if he wasn’t in the Broncos side.

Exactly! Who the hell is McCullough? Don’t recall ever noticing him!

He has hands for feet. I’d have De Gois, Kingston, Payne and Ennis all ahead of McCullough.

Would take Johnny Cronk back before McCullough
Lots of errors in his game

Call him up, if we want a thousand forward passes out of dummy half.

I think he is a few years off, but I have heard Ballin is possibly ahead of Robbie at this stage?!

@Tiger Watto:

I think he is a few years off, but I have heard Ballin is possibly ahead of Robbie at this stage?!

Another Qlder Watto
Can’t see the shield travelling south for a few years yet

Neither Ballin or McCullough have done much this year IMO.
But then Bozo needs to find a spot for a Manly player somewhere.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.