Won a bet, what jersey should I pick?

We may not have won the premiership in 2011, but I did win a number of bets against some mates. I bet a Canberra fan that Tigers would finish higher on the ladder then Raiders, we put a jersey on it.

So now I can choose any jersey of my choice, but as much as I love my club, our current jerseys aren’t really anything to write home about.

I already have a 2008 NSW jersey, and 1 Tigers alternate jersey from 2005 which is too big for me.

If you had the choice what would you choose? I am leaning towards a current Wests Tigers alternate jersey, I would love one of the Magpies Heritage jerseys we wore this year but I heard they weren’t being made for the general public.

Id go the 2011 orange jersey

Posted using RoarFEED

Go the Alternative Best of a bad lot in my opinion

Balmain 99 heritage FTW! Hoops!

Balmain heritage all the way
Or wests! :slight_smile:

Posted using RoarFEED

By the way, the other bet I made was against a Bunnies fan. This time we put a membership on it.

So next year my Bunnies mate has to buy a Tigers membership!

This is the 2nd year in a row I have won!

I had the choice of a jersey or a jacket for my b’day/fathers day present. Couldn’t decide on whether to get the main or alternate jersey, but in the end grabbed the alternate jersey as every other jersey I have is either a balmain heritage jersey or predominately orange. AND convinced my wife that I could get the jacket as well! So it’s a case of happy fathers day/b’day, merry Xmas to me!!!

get the aussie heritage jersey.
The maroon and blue striped one.

Posted using RoarFEED

Buy an Queensland State of Origin Jersey so you can look like a LEGEND!!!

:righton:

Out of those choices I went for the WTs alternate jersey. If you want the main jersey its on special at the moment so you get both cheap and I wouldn’t go for a heritage jersey with the old sponsors on it. I’m trying to work out a way to cover the ‘proton cars’ writing on the heritage jersey I have.

i’d definately go for the maggies heritage journey. It embodies cultural warfare in the 70’s, the rise and fall of roy masters. Get a short sleeve with Victa across the front and maggie emblem on the heart. It was a time when Lidcombe was the king of the west. how times have changed.

I have both of this years jersey. My first thoughts was to get the alternate but I bought the main heresy afew months back as well and it’s deffinately grown on me lol

Get the main 2011!

Posted using RoarFEED

@LaT:

We may not have won the premiership in 2011, but I did win a number of bets against some mates. I bet a Canberra fan that Tigers would finish higher on the ladder then Raiders, we put a jersey on it.

So now I can choose any jersey of my choice, but as much as I love my club, our current jerseys aren’t really anything to write home about.

I already have a 2008 NSW jersey, and 1 Tigers alternate jersey from 2005 which is too big for me.

If you had the choice what would you choose? I am leaning towards a current Wests Tigers alternate jersey, I would love one of the Magpies Heritage jerseys we wore this year but I heard they weren’t being made for the general public.

Balmain Bug is selling his on ebay if you’re interested, see “Tigers Jersey” thread. Nice win!

Get a manly jersey

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.