Won a bet, what jersey should I pick?

We may not have won the premiership in 2011, but I did win a number of bets against some mates. I bet a Canberra fan that Tigers would finish higher on the ladder then Raiders, we put a jersey on it.

So now I can choose any jersey of my choice, but as much as I love my club, our current jerseys aren’t really anything to write home about.

I already have a 2008 NSW jersey, and 1 Tigers alternate jersey from 2005 which is too big for me.

If you had the choice what would you choose? I am leaning towards a current Wests Tigers alternate jersey, I would love one of the Magpies Heritage jerseys we wore this year but I heard they weren’t being made for the general public.

Id go the 2011 orange jersey

Posted using RoarFEED

Go the Alternative Best of a bad lot in my opinion

Balmain 99 heritage FTW! Hoops!

Balmain heritage all the way
Or wests! :slight_smile:

Posted using RoarFEED

By the way, the other bet I made was against a Bunnies fan. This time we put a membership on it.

So next year my Bunnies mate has to buy a Tigers membership!

This is the 2nd year in a row I have won!

I had the choice of a jersey or a jacket for my b’day/fathers day present. Couldn’t decide on whether to get the main or alternate jersey, but in the end grabbed the alternate jersey as every other jersey I have is either a balmain heritage jersey or predominately orange. AND convinced my wife that I could get the jacket as well! So it’s a case of happy fathers day/b’day, merry Xmas to me!!!

get the aussie heritage jersey.
The maroon and blue striped one.

Posted using RoarFEED

Buy an Queensland State of Origin Jersey so you can look like a LEGEND!!!

:righton:

Out of those choices I went for the WTs alternate jersey. If you want the main jersey its on special at the moment so you get both cheap and I wouldn’t go for a heritage jersey with the old sponsors on it. I’m trying to work out a way to cover the ‘proton cars’ writing on the heritage jersey I have.

i’d definately go for the maggies heritage journey. It embodies cultural warfare in the 70’s, the rise and fall of roy masters. Get a short sleeve with Victa across the front and maggie emblem on the heart. It was a time when Lidcombe was the king of the west. how times have changed.

I have both of this years jersey. My first thoughts was to get the alternate but I bought the main heresy afew months back as well and it’s deffinately grown on me lol

Get the main 2011!

Posted using RoarFEED

@LaT:

We may not have won the premiership in 2011, but I did win a number of bets against some mates. I bet a Canberra fan that Tigers would finish higher on the ladder then Raiders, we put a jersey on it.

So now I can choose any jersey of my choice, but as much as I love my club, our current jerseys aren’t really anything to write home about.

I already have a 2008 NSW jersey, and 1 Tigers alternate jersey from 2005 which is too big for me.

If you had the choice what would you choose? I am leaning towards a current Wests Tigers alternate jersey, I would love one of the Magpies Heritage jerseys we wore this year but I heard they weren’t being made for the general public.

Balmain Bug is selling his on ebay if you’re interested, see “Tigers Jersey” thread. Nice win!

Get a manly jersey

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.