Massive facebook overhaul

word is massive changes are in store, and they will take affect at 3am australian time

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technology/8350730/facebook-users-warned-of-drastic-overhaul

they say they are trying to ‘revolutionize’ social networking, but all they will do is push people away.

obviously feeling threatened by google +

From what I saw the other day Google has some good ideas and I guess they are concerned as they should be
Googles decision not to go corporate straight away will hurt them in my opinion

facebook is like an insecure woman who keeps getting plastic surgery to ‘look better’ but gets the ’ :wtf happened’ reaction instead

This change happened a couple of days ago. Everyone should have had the new format upgrade by now. It was a bit confusing at first, however you’ll get use to it. If nothing has changed, save your account settings to ‘english US’
For what it’s worth, Google+ is fairly basic medium. A simplified version of FB where you can categorize your friends into ‘circles’. This allows you to share things with particular groups rather then every friend.
The only reason I see people making the change is to be part of the ‘in thing’ or the complexity of FB these days. However most people will probably use both.

Posted using RoarFEED

I’m playing with gplus at the moment

I’m worried by how will it all intigrates and the privacy aspect.

How do you find G+? Not many of friends use it frequently enough yet for it to become as valuable as Facebook.

facebook didnt even change that much. people are over exaggerating

hmmm i must be the only person who doesn’t have one and don’t intend to either…had a myspace page years ago and the addiction was hard to break…so i’m staying sober so to speak and no facebook :slight_smile:

@LethalGurlie:

hmmm i must be the only person who doesn’t have one and don’t intend to either…had a myspace page years ago and the addiction was hard to break…so i’m staying sober so to speak and no facebook :slight_smile:

good! lets keep fb a lethalgurlie free zone :slight_smile:

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.