Ray Hadley

Deadset that muppet is the biggest hypocrite on Australian radio. He bangs on that people shouldnt start rumors about people in relation to the story about the liberal mp but yet he likes to spread rumors about the labor party and other people he doesnt like.

He is a grub

Yep, couldn’t agree more. Hadley and his fellow old farts on 2GB are so hateful and one-sided, politically, that it borders on being criminal! They dish out their anti-Labor tripe all day, everyday and continue get away with it. Like all good neo-cons, they incite their listeners to hatred and intolerance of anyone or anything different from themselves and their ideology. I find it extremely disturbing that 2GB is the No 1 rated radio station in Sydney.

I once worked with a pommy who was new to Sydney and he was absolutely flabaghasted by the influence of ‘am’ radio in Australia. Sadly that may say something about us :crazy

and i thought everyone loved rayyyyyyyyyy

Hadley is just a far right spitter. He doesn’t try to understand anything too difficult, isn’t interested in conflicting opinion, and is as biased as his idol Alan Jones.

Just remember the rule of Ray:

Anyone who disagrees with him is an imbecile
Government ministers are required to be available to Ray any time he demands it.

His ongoing success demeans us all.

Ray hates anyone who is a threat to him

you’d think being in the radio game as long as he has, you’d think he’d have realized he was on air

@GNR4LIFE:

you’d think being in the radio game as long as he has, you’d think he’d have realized he was on air

😆 thats funny

Hadley must now be influencing his Rugby League cohorts after hearing the half time spray Warren and Gould gave the Federal Govt over some new policy they didn’t agree with. Of course, they have every right to disagree with Government policies, but I shouldn’t have to hear about it whilst I’m watching the bloody football! 😠

@Flippedy:

Hadley must now be influencing his Rugby League cohorts after hearing the half time spray Warren and Gould gave the Federal Govt over some new policy they didn’t agree with. Of course, they have every right to disagree with Government policies, but I shouldn’t have to hear about it whilst I’m watching the bloody football! 😠

I thought that myself. Please leave the political commentaries to the Sunday morning shows. Not during the Rugby League telecast.

it just shows how crap the government is when even people talk about it during the footy

@GNR4LIFE:

that is hilarious GNR 😆

@GNR4LIFE:

Geeze I hate clowns who swear every second word.

Careful peeps….he had WORL forums shut down years ago

@innsaneink:

Careful peeps….he had WORL forums shut down years ago

Really?? That’s very interesting. Well, if someone can’t handle a bit of criticism and the expression of views that are different from their own, then they shouldn’t have a job in the public eye (or ear in this case) lol

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.