Next Seasons Jersey Maker

Does anyone know if X -Blades is the jersey maker next season?

I hope not because the Jersey sizing from X - Blades is a joke and the quality of jerseys is rubbish

I had a problem with jersey sizes this year. It’s not thea ida tired but where the jersey is made. Jerseys with a “made in china” tag are one size smaller than ones with a “made in Australia” tag.

Eg: a “made in china” medium is a “made in Australia” small.

I was bought an Australian made jersey size small, and it fits better than a Chinese medium.

I hope this helps.

Posted using RoarFEED

Personally I hate the X-Blades jerseys we’ve had lately.

I much prefer collared jerseys and ones made from polyester, not the material used for the 08-10 and 2011 jerseys.

I bought 2 jerseys (a white one and a pink Women in League one) which were labelled as the same size. 1 fits perfectly and the other is so tight I feel self-conscious wearing it. I also got a 10 yr anniversary one that was labelled as a women’s size 16, and it only just fits my 10 year old who wears kids size 14, so I think the sizes are a bit out of whack.

Yeah I didn’t like the feel of the jerseys this year. They had absolutly no give in them whatsoever

@alex:

I much prefer collared jerseys and ones made from polyester, not the material used for the 08-10 and 2011 jerseys.

Looks and feels like something you’d wipe the kitchen sink with

when i got my jersey this year i was disappointed. it was far smaller than expected (even though it said L it felt like an M) and not great compared to some past years. the material also stinks up insanely fast when you wear it.

As I said, the jersey sizing depends on whether it is “Australian made” or “Chinese made”.

I bought a Chinese made medium, and its tighter than an Australian made small. Australian made jerseys also have much more stretch in them and pull back into shape fine.

If you look at the tag where it says the size and look for “Made in Australia” . From the sounds of your posts ild bet you ha e a Chinese made jersey.

@innsaneink:

@alex:

Looks and feels like something you’d wipe the kitchen sink with

Chux Super Wipes 😆

I bought a cheapie from Best & Less (because I’m a cheapskate) and it fits me great! 😛

Isnt it Canterbury ? or that was the rumor…

I hope it’s not Canterbury. I’m fairly happy with X-Blades, but if we did change from Blades I’ld hope it was to Kooga. Their jerseys are very light and the fabric is fairly comfortable.

Posted using RoarFEED

I’d go for ccc or kooga. Just not isc. Wouldn’t mind classic, peerless, m-sport, westamont or goodfellows either.

Posted using RoarFEED

CCC or ISC for me :slight_smile:

Posted using RoarFEED

I bought a 2009 jersey thought I would get a 4xl thinking it would be big and I could wear it over a jumoer at the footy wrong it was tight so I ended up with a 5xl. In comparison I have an old 80’s Balmain Jersey and a 1996 Jersey that are both XXL and fit me about the same as the 4xl does.

Yeah the rumour is Canterbury

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme