Manly are scum

Agreed. Hopefully matai is rubbed out for a while along with that big doofus Tony Williams

Posted using RoarFEED

hoping they pick up as many injuries in the closing moments as possible

how de-formed does Brett Stewart look?

@jais tigez:

Agreed. Hopefully matai is rubbed out for a while along with that big doofus Tony Williams

Posted using RoarFEED

surely with his record he has to go

Hope so would love to see him get rubbed out of a grand final

Posted using RoarFEED

scum that are into the grandfinal

@alien:

scum that are into the grandfinal

hope they get smashed next week

They have the easiest run into a grand final that I can remember. Beating an average Cowboys team and Broncos without Lockyer who I believe would of won with him

@jas83:

They have the easiest run into a grand final that I can remember. Beating an average Cowboys team and Broncos without Lockyer who I believe would of won with him

typical of the run they get, I bet the judiciary has to apologise to their players on report for the inconvenience caused

I hate em so much that I cant stand to watch them on the TV when they have a chance of Winning

Im actually watching my fist game of AFL in silent protest.

Go Mellb or Warriors in the GF

@jas83:

the advantages of finishing in the top 2

@Spartan117:

I hate em so much that I cant stand to watch them on the TV when they have a chance of Winning

Im actually watching my fist game of AFL in silent protest.

Go Mellb or Warriors in the GF

Makes it easy to select who to support next week

i’m backing manly.
they’re probably my 2nd favorite team, behind tigers of course.

keiran foran is my favorite non tigers player.
i hate melb, broncs and not rly a fan of the warriors, so i hope manly get it this year.
leggo.

You dont make a GF by being a mug side. Congrats to Manly on making it, but I will be on either side from tomorrow night.
I’m not ready for the NRL to be won by the Kiwis just yet so……lets go storm lol.

come on warriors to GF…can’t have cheats or lowlifes winning the comp.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.