How badly we stuffed up...

Not only did we choke away a shot at the grand final, we also missed out on the chance to set up the FIRST EVER Fibros vs Silvertails grand final.

Can you imagine how huge the build up to that that would have been during the next week? How big it would have been for the NRL? Really makes me mad.

@TigersFan4Life:

Not only did we choke away a shot at the grand final, we also missed out on the chance to set up the FIRST EVER Fibros vs Silvertails grand final.

Can you imagine how huge the build up to that that would have been during the next week? How big it would have been for the NRL? Really makes me mad.

If only, it would have been a huge build up and a very tense game, maybe next year especially now that Blair is with WTs.

It’s a real heartbreaker isn’t it? But we can’t keep dwelling on the past, as Cunno said, we gotta look to next year now and I reckon that the possibility of this juicy match up happening might also be in the back of the boys minds when they go around next year :slight_smile:

Can’t wait Flippedy, Wests Tigers V manly 2012 now that’s a game to be at.

@cunno:

Can’t wait Flippedy, Wests Tigers V manly 2012 now that’s a game to be at.

Yep, and the Blair factor will make it all the more interesting! If I get to the game, I promise I’ll try not to jinx them this time 😆

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.