How good are the warriors NYC team!

This warriors NYC team are outstanding!

would love to sign just about all of them to the tigers.

Have to wonder where they are going to play them all, they already have a few very good players from last years NYC premiers outside of NRL.

Won the comp last year, many key players moved up to NRL/NSW Cup, going to win it again this year. They have plenty of quality juniors, will be tough to beat in the NRL in a few years if they come through nicely and stay with the club.

and that could be the best team try i have ever seen……

im watching them live on foxtel now. canterbury have no chance. this is why alot of people expect warriors to be very strong for quite a while because they have really good juniors. they do have a whole country to choose from. maybe there will be a wellington team in the nrl in the future

64-0 😕

Does anyone know how the Vulcans went? Is there a chance the Warriors could be represented in all 3 grades?

The nsw cup is tomorrow

Posted using RoarFEED

@Goose:

This warriors NYC team are outstanding!

would love to sign just about all of them to the tigers.

Have to wonder where they are going to play them all, they already have a few very good players from last years NYC premiers outside of NRL.

I know you follow the juniors closely Goose and your right that Warriors NYC team is just unstoppable they are unbelievable.
Warriors can’t keep them all and I think the big problem with our Wests Tigers NYC team this year was their lack of size in the Forwards.
If we had a recruitment bloke with half a brain we could try and sign a couple of the Warriors young big boppers for next year.

We have the backs but they can’t do much if the Forwards don’t go forward and I can see that being a problem again next year.

the warriors NYC team just pick and go out of dummy half and make heaps of metres. then after that there backs are just crazy good especially Konrad Hurrell and Omar S… one of them should have got Toyota Cup player of the year.

By the way, I hear its only Hurrell’s first year playing league.

@WestsSupporter:

the warriors NYC team just pick and go out of dummy half and make heaps of metres. then after that there backs are just crazy good especially Konrad Hurrell and Omar S… one of them should have got Toyota Cup player of the year.

By the way, I hear its only Hurrell’s first year playing league.

Konrad Hurrell has all the stats to prove he is NYC Player of the Year…no one comes close.

Player of the year judges obviously don’t watch a lot of NYC games or read too many stats. They seem to think playing an NRL game or two makes you a “best Player”

I think the reason they did not win player of the year is they had so many blokes taking points of each other, they got 4 into the NYC team of the year which they definitely deserved.

B&W as you say that forward pack, they are so big and strong, and warriors cant pick them all, we should pick one or 2 of them. That said, I reckon a few clubs will have the same idea.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.