Warriors Vs Storm

Really hoping I’m wrong, because I would love to see the Warriors win, but my gut is telling me it could be a bit of a Melbourne walkover tonight. The Warriors might have played their ‘grand final’ against us last week and I can’t help remembering that very inept performance they put in against the Broncos only 2 weeks ago.

I think they are a big chance

nz 12
melbourne 6
after 18 mins

gus is going crazy about sea gulls, lol

warriors 14
storm 12
halftime

this could have easily been us… 😦

The way Storm are playing, I can’t help but think we could planning the demise of Manly…

Posted using RoarFEED

Go Auckland

Posted using RoarFEED

Damn. Could have been us!

Far out! How good was that? I was sooooo wrong, I’m always wrong! 😆 I’m just happy to see the last of Melbourne, go Warriors!!!

@tigergirlz:

Damn. Could have been us!

thats exactly what im thinking. i could be in melbourne right now going nuts and celebrating all night. oh well :brick:

I think the warriors might just bash the stuffin outta manly and jag a win next week. Here’s hoping.

Posted using RoarFEED

Add their Under 20’s and the trophy could live for some time over the ditch.

WOW. HOW AWESOME WAS THAT!?

So the 6th placed team smashed by 30 points who got a 2nd chance make the grand final, yet the Broncos storm and Tigers didn’t get ONE MORE bite at the chrery because of the joke of a system, please please please change the system to the AFL one

PS please Sheens make the Tigers watch the last 10 mins of that game to learn how to hold a 2 points lead with 10 to go

YES GO THE WARRIORS GO NEW ZEALAND! Auckland Vulcans, Under-20s and the First Grade side are all in their respective finals!

Sorry to all the Warriors haters cause they beat us, I’m putting my Kiwi cap on right now.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.