Warriors Vs Storm

The Warriors were really good, especially in the 2nd half, as Sterlo said, he had never seen a Warriors side be so polished and I have to agree. I hope they beat the Eagles.

I think if the Warriors defend like they did last night they win a grand final.

@Golden:

All they had to do was kick the ball on the 5th tackle 1 week ago and thats us tonight celebrating

Im going for Manly Id hate if a team that finishes 6th got smashed got a 2nd chance and fluked a win against us go on to win it all

I fully agree. Only thing is I hate Manly that much I would rather see the underdogs get up.

Just a quick question for all those who are upset at the Warriors making the grand final.

If we change to the AFL system and team 4 get pumped by 40 points in week one, comes back and makes it to the Grand Final would that system then have to be scrapped as well.

Personally I don’t mind the system the way it is, it’s no perfect but no system is.

I was surprised at how well the Warriors played last night, they are peaking at the right end of the season. The storm certainly missed Blair last night.

I have seen the match winning try 5 times today, and every time Johnson’s dummy to the inside man fools me.

seriously, who would sit there and go for Manly,of all teams just because you’re not a fan of a finals system? :crazy

how petty and immauture. Someone get this man a tissue :bawling

That was an awesome dummy hey, made the storm players look silly

Posted using RoarFEED

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.