Blair's NRL finals anguish

Given Blair is linking up with an impressive Tigers team next year, he knows he’ll get a shot soon enough to restore his reputation.

Ad Feedback “Obviously, it was a tough decision to leave this place,” he said. "I said to myself that after I’d seen out my last contract I’d see what else was out there.

“The Tigers came to me and said they were really interested. Watching them … really appealed to me.”

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sunday-news/sport/5679156/Blairs-NRL-finals-anguish

The more hear from him, the more I think sheensy wanted his attitude in the club to cut down on the joking around. Definitely a stark contrast to what I’ve heard from gibbsy.

With Galloway, Ellis, blair and heino. We are definitely going to have a good training ethic for the younger forwards.

Looking forward to Blair joining Wests Tigers and watching him play next year with our team.

Yeh big time tigers fans will know how important he will be for us next year is he going to able to play in four nations this year??

@tigersrule4life:

Yeh big time tigers fans will know how important he will be for us next year is he going to able to play in four nations this year??

Pretty sure he can as the suspension was handed down by the NRL/ARL and hence, can only be served in NRL/ARL sanctioned games - i.e. Premiership games and Origin. Four Nations is run by the RFIL and hence I’m fairly certain such a suspension won’t count?

Very important signing. A friend reckons he’ll have a lot of carry over points so has to be very careful not to muck up again. I dont know. Can anybody shed some light on the matter?

Ty Alex cant wait to see blair and benji fireing up for nz 😃😄

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.