Official UFC/MMA thread

post opinions results or what ever you like on MMA and the ufc, Mods make a syicky please

spider.

Ok…… but excuss the ignorance…UFC/MMA…huh

Brock Lesnar number 1

why cant i edit my posts now???

anyway this was brock’s MMA Debut

people that watched wwe would remember him on there too

@anderson silva:

post opinions results or what ever you like on MMA and the ufc, Mods make a syicky please

spider.

hey did you watch ufc100???

@alien:

@anderson silva:

spider.

hey did you watch ufc100???

yes i watch all ufc events mate, if you need a link to watch them just PM me

@Geo.:

Ok…… but excuss the ignorance…UFC/MMA…huh

Mixed Martial Arts/ Ultimate Fighting Championship trust me you will get hooked once you start watching

@anderson silva:

bump

why are you bumping for???

i said brock lesnar number 1. nuff said 😎

Rich Franklin favourite fighter.

other fighters who are sick are

Forrest Griffin
Alistair overeem
Gegard Mousasi
Jon Jones
Lyoto Machida
Demain Maia
Shane Carwin
Nick/Nate Diaz
Antonio Rodrigo Nougeria

Brock Lesnar is number 1

Will smash Fidor

@ThrillMeTiger:

Brock Lesnar is number 1

Will smash Fidor

you mean fedor? and no he wont, lesnar has little to no skills, its his size thats his advantage, but that wont be enough against fedor

Im trying to have an open mind about MMA, but its yet to get me. I admire the fighters greatly and believe u have to be one tough bastard to do it, but im yet to appreciate the take downs and wrestling. I know it takes enormous skill and technique, but i find it boring when they are on the ground.

@king sirro:

Im trying to have an open mind about MMA, but its yet to get me. I admire the fighters greatly and believe u have to be one tough bastard to do it, but im yet to appreciate the take downs and wrestling. I know it takes enormous skill and technique, but i find it boring when they are on the ground.

watch this fight if this doesnt get u liking MMA nothing will

http://www.mmaturf.net/dev/smf/index.php/topic,6563.0.html

watch this fight if this doesnt get u liking MMA nothing will

I think it made me dislike it even more, I appreciate the power/strength/courage to partake in it but I just can’t stand the brutality… elbowing or punching a guy 6 times in the head whilst hugging just doesn’t sit well… I think I’ll stick to boxing 😛

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme