Problems posting

Am I the only one who has problems submitting posts? sometimes i have to click submit 5 times before it submits. I click ‘submit’ and it kicks me off and says ‘internet explorer can’t display page’. So I have to copy what I write so I don’t have to write it all out again, and paste it when I get back. Can’t tell if its on my end or its an issue with the site. All I can say is I don’t have any issues with any other websites with this kind of thing

Can supply screengrabs of it next time it happens.

Not sure if you did some tweaking or not, but the last 4 or 5 days have been flawless. So If you had a look into it thanks :slight_smile:

just hope i don’t jinx it now 😆

Maybe the website heard I was going to look into it and started behaving 😉

@AndTheKungFoSing:

is the admin formerly known as kaiser ? if so, what happened to frank drebin ? and whats the go with the flute, tull fan maybe ?

@Blackpearl:

@AndTheKungFoSing:

is the admin formerly known as kaiser ? if so, what happened to frank drebin ? and whats the go with the flute, tull fan maybe ?

Haha you cracked it, nice spot on the flute 😉

Having a few more problems with it tonight. Pretty much anytime i click on anything, i.e clicking on a topic or submitting a post, it kicks me off and does the same thing as i mentioned in my OP

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme