Wests Tigers Merchandise

I was looking at the Wests Tigers site to buy some merchandise and was pretty disappointed with the lack of various selections. There’s 2-3 polo shirts, same amount of t-shirts. There was a decent amount of caps to choose from. Accessories also had virtually nothing to choose from. I was kind of expecting several various polo shirts, t-shirts and jackets to choose from.

Does anyone else know where there’s a decent amount of items to choose from online? Peter Wynn’s score is average as well, although I do like the golf bag he has.

Chris I find that the on line site is not kept up to date. You are better off going to Gearzone where you will find more items for sale than are listed on the site. It would make sense to keep the on line site up to date to promote interest and sales but it doesn’t happen from my observations.

Ebay has some items that are not normally in stores… League and legends also.

Posted using RoarFEED

I agree Chris… I prefer to buy direct so every dollar spent stays at the club, but the options over the past 2 years have been average online at the Tigers.

Try this site mate… http://www.whatsyourteam.com.au/

Its good for accesories for the kids etc, but I’ve never bought clothing from them.

Good to see you are trying to sell the Wests Tigers Brand in the USA buddy!!!

I just can’t believe we don’t have any nice white Polos like we usually do The polos this season are yuck (and that’s being nice )

Its a bit early isn’t it for new merchandise?

It normally all comes on line around the start of the season.

Be patient :slight_smile:

Mechandise is one thing that the Rabbits do well. We could do well to copy some of their stuff.

Can’t believe the prices for current training tops, singlets and polos. All made from material that would be dirt cheap. Even the jerseys are way to expensive. The brand isn’t even international and they charge nearly twice the amount that you could pick up a shirt/jersey for a major worldwide known team.

Watto, that’s a great site, heaps of stuff!

Cunno, I recently purchased a “Tigers Tin Tote” as shown on page 5, Wests Tigers section on the site Watto mentioned. It’s nice and shiny - reminded me of your bar fridge! 😃

@happy tiger:

I just can’t believe we don’t have any nice white Polos like we usually do The polos this season are yuck (and that’s being nice )

Happy, go onto the kos sports site (which is xblades) and you will see the current white polo, it looks alright, maybe you haven’t seen this one.

@Mrs T:

Cunno, I recently purchased a “Tigers Tin Tote” as shown on page 5, Wests Tigers section on the site Watto mentioned. It’s nice and shiny - reminded me of your bar fridge! 😃

Thanks Watto I hadn’t come across that site before, plenty of gear there.

Mrs T, you wouldn’t believe it but someone gave me one as a gift, it is very handy for keeping things in that I usually put somewhere then when I want them I can’t remember where I put them (it’s called CRAFT) I go to the tin and most times I find what I’m after. Good value I reckon.

@cunno:

@happy tiger:

Happy, go onto the kos sports site (which is xblades) and you will see the current white polo, it looks alright, maybe you haven’t seen this one.

Yeah Thanks Cunno It is 1000% better than what they have on the site

Happy might show the wife what he wants for his B’day yet

@cunno:

@Mrs T:

Thanks Watto I hadn’t come across that site before, plenty of gear there.

Mrs T, you wouldn’t believe it but someone gave me one as a gift, it is very handy for keeping things in that I usually put somewhere then when I want them I can’t remember where I put them (it’s called CRAFT) I go to the tin and most times I find what I’m after. Good value I reckon.

Lol, I can relate! I think it has something to do with getting older? When tidying up NEVER EVER put something important in a “safe place”! Oh, it’s safe alright! So safe, it is never to be found again! 😆

Souths and as much as it hurts to say parra have good hoodies, which is all I want. Ours look cheap and nasty….

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

The gear we had from about 05 - 08 or so was great, terrific designs….tbh its gone downhill a bit despite still being X-Blades

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme