Balmain Squad V Jets PLUS Mitch Brown Returns

By Wayne Cousins

Mitch Brown makes a welcome return from a hamstring injury when he lines up for Balmain Ryde Eastwood Tigers at Campbelltown Sports Stadium on Saturday, February 18.

Brown has been working hard in recent weeks on his comeback under Wests Tigers NRL Rehabilitation Manager Andrew Leeds to ensure he will be as fit as possible for his return.

Although Brown will line up on the wing in the NSW Cup trial against Newtown Jets in the NSW Cup trial, Wests Tigers Head Coach Tim Sheens has stated Brown is still very much in contention for the NRL full-back position.

Wests Tigers winger Lote Tuqiri is expected to be out for a month following recent surgery to his left thumb.

NSW Cup trial Kick-off 3.30pm.

Balmain Ryde Eastwood Tigers squad
1 Linc Port
2 John Grant
3 Sean Meaney
4 Tim Simona
19 Mitch Brown
6 Dane Chisholm
7 Nathan Waters
8 Junior Moors
9 Pat Politoni
10 Jack Spencer
11 Ben Murdoch-Masila
12 Shaun Spence
13 Alan Schirnack
14 Josh Davis
15 John Leitiani
16 Tangele Naiyaravaro
17 Mundarra Weldon
18 Dave Harris
5 Limoni Kamuta
20 Marc Russell
21 Jy Hitchcox
23 Francis Tuigamala
24 Ava Seumanufagai
25 Dayne Craig

Source: http://www.weststigers.com.au/?s=article-display&id=47330&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Now that is a strong side, but where is Miller? Not listed in the NYC of FG…

Jacob was listed in NYC yesterday…

@Tiger Watto:

Jacob was listed in NYC yesterday…

My bad 😊

What they going to do with all those players?

Surely if Brown was being considered for the first grade fullback spot he’d be playing at 1 for Balmain. Tedesco or Humble I think will be the 1. Reddy on the bench. Brown state cup.

Brown won’t know if he’s coming or going, the same was done to poor old Geoff Daniela and a few others. It’s the Sheens way……

Now that he’s ok to play I would think he’ll get a run in firsts sometime during the game.

@cktiger:

Now that he’s ok to play I would think he’ll get a run in firsts sometime during the game.

lets hope so imo he should be the tigers full time fullback.

@tiger rat:

@cktiger:

Tiger Rat I reckon once we have had one month of watching James Tedesco in the No 1 It might be a case of Mitch Who ?? at fullback

@happy tiger:

@tiger rat:

@cktiger:

Tiger Rat I reckon once we have had one month of watching James Tedesco in the No 1 It might be a case of Mitch Who ?? at fullback

;
MITCH WHO ?

I think sheensy is trying to give the boys as much gametime as possible.
Joel Reddy will start in NSW Cup as well and I’m pretty suree that will be at fullback

@Staks:

What they going to do with all those players?

😆

The ones that dont make BRET will be picking the bindies out of their knees playing for Burwood - Concord United Wolves.

You see STAKS, the Wests Tigers order of Merit in regards to where Players play is this

Wests Tigers
Balmain Ryde Eastwood Tigers/hawks
Concord-United Wolves
Wests Magpies.

Its a joke isnt it ?? 😆

Nothing like a 50/50 joint venture where the rich side of the JV get screwed into the ground by a CEO and coach who lean towards the other side to maintain a guarentee of employment.

Joel Reddy will start in NSW Cup as well and I’m pretty suree that will be at fullback

–----------------------------------------------------------------
Rc Helicopters|Wholesale Rc Helicopter Parts|Rc Hobby Stores

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme