Welcome to the best Wests Tigers fan community on the internet (and probably the world!).
This website is a community of proud Wests Tigers fans from all over the world, all coming together with one enduring passion for our team!
Please register and start posting on the forums today
If you are new you will notice that your posts will be submitted for approval by a Moderator. This process is necessary for all new users as it helps us weed out computer-spam and troublesome people. Don’t worry, it won’t last forever; after a few posts we’ll turn off the automatic Moderator Approval setting and you can post away!
Please read the following carefully:
Users of this website are advised that the following conditions of use (rules) have been enacted.
Moderators will be enforcing these rules from today onwards.
The following conditions of use are agreed to by any user when using this website.
This website is provided free of charge as a social site for fans of rugby league. The comments and opinions expressed on this website are not necessarily those of the sites owners or management.
The owners and management of weststigersforum.com accept no responsibility for comments posted, their ownership or implications of ownership. While every effort is made to ascertain article authenticity and ownership, weststigersforum.com accepts no responsibility for inadvertent copyright breaches.
This website has no affiliation with Wests Tigers Rugby League Club Pty Ltd, the National Rugby League (NRL) or any other rugby league companies or associations. This website has no business connection with Wests Tigers Rugby League Club Pty Ltd, the National Rugby League or any other rugby league association or corporation. This website has not been endorsed by Wests Tigers Rugby League Club Pty Ltd or any of its affiliated associations.
By using this website you agree that intellectual property belonging to any other person, persons or organisation remains solely the property of the original owner. By using this website you also agree to abide by the rules set by the administration and moderating team as well as the rules listed below. Failure to abide by these rules will result in your access to this site being suspended.
The following rules must be followed when using the forum, shoutbox or any other user-based aspect of this website.
1. Language must be of an acceptable standard that is suitable for the diverse community that views this website. Excessive, extreme, inappropriate and disguised swearing will not be tolerated.
2. “Abuse” and “Name-calling” or other such activities including threatening forum members is not accepted. This includes but is not limited to
i. Inciting arguments;
ii. Insulting other users;
iii. Getting personal; and
iv. Retaliating to another user’s initial comments even if they are in violation of any other rule.
3. Rumours are to be treated as such and not as facts. The naming or implying of individuals in any rumour of a personal nature is strictly prohibited. Rumours from other forums, social media networks or any other channel are only acceptable if the original statement is referenced properly (screen-grab, hyperlink, scan) with evidence clearly displaying the source. Elaboration beyond what is referenced is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply with this rule will result in the offending post being removed. Weststigersforum reserves the right to moderate or ban users who continually breach this rule.
4. Slander, hearsay, allegations, accusations or the statement of facts that cannot be proven will be removed and the offending user will be banned.
5. Comments, statements or actions that may be in breach of any Australian law will result in the offending user being banned and all information in relation to the matter passed onto the relevant Australian authorities.
6. Comments in regards to non-users of this website (eg. Players, club staff, public figures, etc.) must comply with every other rule stated in these Rules.
7. Hijacking threads will result in the offending user being warned.
8. “Foreign” users of this website (eg. Fans of other football clubs) must not insinuate any arguments or cause nuisance to the general running of this website. Any attempt to do so will result in the offender’s account being restricted.
9. Spamming or Trolling will not be tolerated. Moderators and administrators will attempt to address, advise and council any potential or offending spammers/trolls however they reserve the right to restrict or deny access to users who continue to spam or troll.
10. Spoilers of any current sporting games must not be posted unless other users of the site are adequately warned of any potential spoiler.
i. Posts in regards to any Wests Tigers game can only be posted in the “LIVE GAME” thread during the time at which the Wests Tigers are playing and until the game had ceased; and
ii. Offending users will be warned.
11. Any breach of the above stated conditions and rules will result in the suspension of the offender’s account, IP address and email address. All efforts will be made by the administrators of this website to block access for the offending use.
12. The posting of the exact details of > Media-Only > events organised by the club is prohibited.
13. The posting of personal details of players, staff or other individuals is strictly prohibited without the expressed consent of the individual.
14. Administrators and Moderators reserve the right to enforce and amend these rules at any time without notice.