NEW GEARZONE STORE OPENED AT MACARTHUR SQUARE

NEW GEARZONE STORE OPENED AT MACARTHUR SQUARE
2/03/2012 2:39:23 PM

Wests Tigers have today opened its new official Gearzone store at Macarthur Square.

The new Gearzone store, which has been relocated from the Brands On Sale outlet in Queen Street, Campbelltown, is located on Level 1 near the NRMA. It is just a short walk from the outdoor entertainment and dining establishments.

Gearzone Macarthur stocks the biggest range of Wests Tigers merchandise and memorabilia anywhere in Sydney. It’s the one stop shop for all your Wests Tigers merchandise.

Call in and see the friendly Wests Tigers staff at the new Gearzone Macarthur!

Centre management at mac square told me at lunchtime yesterday that it wouldn’t be open for a week!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

funny about this, was at concord yesterday and was chatting to one of the staff in the merchandise section and he was unsure as to when the cambo gearzone was going to open. but sounds good though with the second store open and the merchandise this year looks pretty good including the 2012 jersey

Jerseys.
Do the feel like youre wearing a chux super wipe?
They look like one.

Great move as Brands on sale should be renamed “brand on sale”.

There’s more vacant space there than in between Watmough’s ears

Classic whoneedstherapy. Classic.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

@innsaneink:

Jerseys.
Do the feel like youre wearing a chux super wipe?
They look like one.

They feel like one too.

I was told it opened today as well, I’m gonna check it out tomorrow.

A good decision to move to Mac Square, it is in the quietest section of the shopping centre but with it being just down from the bus stop and near the food court. It’s a good place for kids who catch the bus to and from the square. It will certainly get a lot more customers then it did at the “Brands on Sale” outlet. That building has failure written all over it.

I’m calling in this morning to see how it looks and if there are any specials.

Just been there, great shop, not much in the way of specials though!

Concord should have know about the shop!! Bad marketing!

Called in this morning as well, shop looks good a lot better than the way it was set up in Queens st and you’re right there weren’t any specials, waiting for the white polo to come into stock.

The new online store is now live. Visit www.weststigersshop.com.au

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme