So here it is the beginning of another week and still no real news on this. The longer it goes on the less likely he will sign with us. Knowing our luck, some other club will snap him up while our board is still deliberating on whether it would be prudent for WT to sign him!
Madge only just back from NZ. Im sure he would have planned meeting with him before anything gets decided.