No. I’m not confusing anything at all.
You should have said that you don’t think Taylor’s decisions were based on ego even though they were obviously the wrong decisions.
So his ego is the only answer for his mistakes? Does that count for other coaches too? And as for him sabotaging our year this yr, that is categorically false. We made enough progress this yr that satisfied everyone at the club and a big chunk of supporters.
You are right in that it could just be dumb decisions. Who knows exactly why he made some really poor decisions in the time he has been here.
The progress this year was good. Hopefully we improve on that again next year.
Fair dinkum, you have to be a troll. You contradict yourself that much it’s not funny.
He’s made poor decisions but progress has been good? By that logic we’ll be a powerhouse if he starts making the right decisions.
Let’s list it down them for the slower amongst us.
1. We came dead last. If you want to play semantics we came second last on for and against.
2. We played a brain-dead style of footy.
1. There was a really dumb decision in relation to getting rid of Robbie. We were right in the running to make the 8 and Taylor pushed him out without appearing to gain any cap benefit.
2. We improved on the ladder a lot and made it to just outside of the 8.
3. We played a much better style of footy and went away from the defence only mantra.
So we definitely improved this year but there have been a lot of dumb decisions.
I hope you understand that. It’s actually pretty clear.