A change of style, front house in order, it’s good for the next 3 or 4 years.
Posts made by Swordy
RE: Leichardt Oval hints and tips for a first timer.
My tip for Leichhardt is simple. Its the annoying things that are the best.
- Drive there by car and park down the bottom. Then wait 3 hours to get out after the game because especially after a win, its worth it.
- Wear thin soled shoes so you can get urine soaked socks when taking a leak in the toilets.
- Take a football. Playing football on the hill, even during a sellout game as you sidestep fat yobbos is worth a million bucks.
- Take some change so you can buy some peanuts. “Sugar coated or in the shell”
- Wear a thin shirt and don’t take a jacket. Half way through the second half when the planes are flying over, you cant hear sh** and you’re freezing…Id give anything to do that every week!
Im not joking when I say THESE are the best things about Leichhardt
RE: Momirovski emerges from goal-kicking demons with renewed confidence
I am one that doesn’t rate Momo, and still don’t.
I have the courage to say he is a fringe first grader at best.
Credit where it is due, he has scored a few tries and kicked well vs Newcastle. But it doesn’t change my mind. He is slow, defence is average, and can’t run with any gusto when he is one of the back three we trying to get us out of trouble. He must weigh 80kgs ringing wet.
Anyway, unless he bumps up a bit and really plays consistently, my opinion won’t change. Sorry. As I said though, credit for a few good efforts lately.
RE: Robbie cracked tibia
i feel bad for robbie, i really do he doesnt deserve to go out like this
Yeah, he probably doesn’t, but very few great players go out the way they deserve - like holding the premiership trophy in the air or whatever.
At the end of the day it’s footy and it is just that way sometimes. And the game is bigger than every player…even Robbie.
RE: Hooker stocks remaining year and next.
Not a fan, personally…but what price Segeyaro.?
Signed 2 years recently with Donkeys
Not yet he hasn’t… and he wants to go back to Sydney