Benji Marshall

ImageImageImage
Kickoff:
Venue:
Telecast:
bundyboy

Re: Benji Marshall

Post by bundyboy » Mon 30 Jul, 2012 12:06 pm

Just watched the benji highlights video . It's so sad sheens has reduced him to how he's playing now. We just need a decent forward pack that goes forward , backs that don't go back,a decent halfback to give benji some space , and I think that they are playing way to flat these days ! What ever happened to our deep sweeping back line coming onto the ball with speed ?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Mon 30 Jul, 2012 12:15 pm

time to cut benji and bringin some new blood , that young 1/2 back at the knights loOks the goods ROBERTS and with GIDLEY back next year and 5/8 STILL THERE HE WILL NOT GET A LOOK IN . GET HIM HERE WITH SIRRO OR ANOTHER YOUNG BLOKE AND GET RID OF THESE PRIME DONNAS.

bundyboy

Post by bundyboy » Mon 30 Jul, 2012 12:21 pm

bp tiger wrote:time to cut benji and bringin some new blood , that young 1/2 back at the knights loOks the goods ROBERTS and with GIDLEY back next year and 5/8 STILL THERE HE WILL NOT GET A LOOK IN . GET HIM HERE WITH SIRRO OR ANOTHER YOUNG BLOKE AND GET RID OF THESE PRIME DONNAS.
Watch the highlights real ! That bloke from the knights hasn't even go a highlights real ! Didn't you understand my post ? Marshall
Back at 5/8 and a new halfback then we will click again providing we get some decent forwards !!!!

Blake93

Post by Blake93 » Mon 30 Jul, 2012 3:31 pm

ragedmachine wrote:
dermo wrote:
ragedmachine wrote:I can tell you straight it has nothing to do with coaching, injury, personal life etc etc.

It's playing habit pure and simple.

I have been told I have a very similar playing style to benji and whilst I have tried to refine it into a more structured style, my natural ability is what always comes instinctively and yes, alot of the time it doesn't go as planned because it is instinctive and spontaneous.

Take it from someone who is actually in his position, football-wise, he needs to never wear the number 7 again (even though today he didn't wear it), stay in the 6 and needs a dominant halfback to give him quality ball so he can use his footwork to RUN the ball..he should be stamped never to grubber or kick in play again.
lol
why lol? I'm speaking from experience, have played touch for most of my life and represented my zone, and now playing league as a five/eight, so you'd think I'd know what I'm talking about....or maybe you'd like me to finish off my paragraph and highlight that even though alot of the time it doesn't go as planned, the times that it does, ...I will opportunities out of nothing...kind of sounds familiar eh

PS. my step is more lethal than Benji's in 05...and I'm NOT trolling.
then why aren't you playing in the nrl?

He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learnt the secret of life.