Those that stood up

ImageImageImage
Kickoff:
Venue:
Telecast:
GNR4LIFE

Re: Those that stood up

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 29 Jul, 2012 10:15 pm

Demps wrote:I like Simon - he got with a friend of mine...
But I barely noticed him today, quiet game from him.

Ayshford played well for mine, he was disappointed with some of the options on a few occasions it seemed.
His best game in a while.

Other than that - Koroitbete, good debut.
Woods - great per usual.
Ryan - all heart.
Fulton - brilliant.

The rest - whats going on ? :S
Whose Simon Dempsy? you mean Simona?

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 29 Jul, 2012 10:18 pm

When you lose your most important game of the season by 26 , I don't think anyone stood up Fulton and Woods tried hard , but you could hardly accuse them of standing up

Someone may need to stand up , and leave his clipboard on the bench

underdog

Post by underdog » Sun 29 Jul, 2012 10:35 pm

Our usual performers stood up -

Fulton, Ellis, Farah, Woods and Ryan can all take a bow.

Matty Bell was also great. Ayshford as King Siro said was brilliant after his first missed tackle, but in all honesty we had so many bad players out there he was actually a standout both in attack and defense.

Koro was as good as he could have been - his contentious knock on before Ellis' penalty IMHO wasn't a knock on, I agreed with Andrew Voss. I hope Koro retains his place.

Iosefa is a liability in defense.
Blair is a awful in defense, and also seemingly gaining the ire of the referees - justified or not, they do seem to be targeting him, and this is bad.

Mashall... wow. Looked like he had ZERO communitcation out there with his team, who at times were just watching him as he slid across field - as were souffs. How many times did he go for a pet play, only to have souffs defence in numbers waiting with sliding defence - dare I say - he's getting predictable.

He NEEDS to start taking on the line, and FFS we need someone other than Moltzen to go with him!

If we want to get the season back on track we need to CRICKET SCORE against the Eels next week. No one will take us seriously if we beat them by 20-30 points - a statement needs to be made. We need to break a record or two against them. Nothing less.

cunno

Post by cunno » Mon 30 Jul, 2012 6:27 am

Yes I thought the same thing yesterday, a big win against the Eels is needed badly BUT the way WTs are playing they'll be lucky to just win.

Scorcher

Post by Scorcher » Mon 30 Jul, 2012 6:43 am

Every time we put an attacking kick in we struggle to defend when the opposition is first to the ball. This has been happening for some years now, how hard is it, 1 player goes for the ball 100% while the others hang off just in case we don't get to it. I think some of our players think Oh well we've kicked it i'll just have a little rest now. Is it just me or does anyone else get confused with this, smash the bloke who is catching the ball it's not that hard.

one-eyed-tiger

Post by one-eyed-tiger » Mon 30 Jul, 2012 7:21 am

boonboon wrote:Woods yes Fulton no -Fulton ran sideways more then most, gave away 3 penalties, missed a few tackles ( although made a lot) and was ineffective in attack To me Blair was better then Fulton today
Blair???

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
Last edited by one-eyed-tiger on Mon 30 Jul, 2012 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

one-eyed-tiger

Post by one-eyed-tiger » Mon 30 Jul, 2012 7:27 am

Woods, Ryan, Fulton, Utai then daylight. Maybe Heighno best of the rest, not that it means much. The premiership window has now closed. The Wests Tigers are officially starting a rebuilding phase. Looking forward to seeing more youngsters get a run in first grade.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012