Moltzen hooked?

ImageImageImage
GNR4LIFE

Re: Moltzen hooked?

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 1:06 am

Some people really need some tissues. Its almost like they're getting upset cos your attacking their family members. Timmy is a professional athlete, scrutiny comes with the territory. When your being paid the big bucks if you produce crap you deserve to be called on it, simple. Timmy is a big boy, he doesn't need all these knights in shining armour fighting his battles

LaT

Post by LaT » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 1:11 am

Hows that crusade going gunner?

Its sad when I see Moltzen have a poor game, yet need to spend time defending him against BS claims about how crap he was. I'd like to spend time critiquing him too.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 1:16 am

Your really cut about that one off-handed remark aren't you LaT? following me around like a puppy dog reminding me about it everywhere i go.

Tuiaki4life

Post by Tuiaki4life » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 1:19 am

just got home and watched his attempted charge down of Inu's field goal. To me it looked like he slid out of the way of the field goal when going for the charge down?!..?
Can anyone else confirm this or am I just finding a reason to jump on the weekly bag Moltzen post?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

LaT

Post by LaT » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 1:21 am

I wouldn't flatter yourself. Its the Wests Tigers forum and I am a Wests Tigers fan. Its mere coincidence you and I post here.

Your sig implies that you hold yourself above everyone else though if they hold an opposing opinion, thats the issue.
TigPies till I die!

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 1:23 am

Tuiaki4life wrote:just got home and watched his attempted charge down of Inu's field goal. To me it looked like he slid out of the way of the field goal when going for the charge down?!..?
Can anyone else confirm this or am I just finding a reason to jump on the weekly bag Moltzen post?

watched it on the first replay of the field goal. idk if he slipped or slid.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 1:27 am

Lol i don't hold myself above anyone, i just don't like one-eyed supporters, tigers fans or not. However, just cos someone doesn't agree with me does it mean i consider them a one-eyed supporter. Have no idea where your logic is in that argument. For example we could have a disagreement on Lote going around next yr. What would i base calling you a one-eyed supporter on over that disagreement? seriously get over it

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 1:29 am

He had a good game aside from that terrible drop ball. However what annoyed me possibly more than that was the way he gave up chasing Reynolds for his try. Its this lack of urgency and commitment which really annoys me.

I think he should be playing 6.

LaT

Post by LaT » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 1:32 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:Lol i don't hold myself above anyone, i just don't like one-eyed supporters, tigers fans or not. However, just cos someone doesn't agree with me does it mean i consider them a one-eyed supporter. Have no idea where your logic is in that argument. For example we could have a disagreement on Lote going around next yr. What would i base calling you a one-eyed supporter on over that disagreement? seriously get over it
Maybe choose your comments more carefully then.
TigPies till I die!

LaT

Post by LaT » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 1:34 am

hybrid_tiger wrote:He had a good game aside from that terrible drop ball. However what annoyed me possibly more than that was the way he gave up chasing Reynolds for his try. Its this lack of urgency and commitment which really annoys me.

I think he should be playing 6.
I reckon 5/8th is a bigger defensive workload over fullback. Positioning and reading the play is a huge factor, but if Moltzen won't commit at the back, I'd hate to see him in the defensive line.
TigPies till I die!

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 2:13 am

tigerkaz wrote:they whinge about Moltzen no matter what position he plays. I would love him to be playing at 6.
Funny, ''they'' seem to whinge about Blair just as much as they do about Moltzen, yet i never see you or Ck or anyone else who religiously defend Moltzen no matter what get up the people criticising Blair. I mean theres yet another Blair bash thread as well, how come you haven't come to his defence? you like to claim that anyone who has a problem with Moltzen has ulterior motives like its some kind of conspiracy, but your motives don't go unnoticed either

Goose

Post by Goose » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 2:48 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:Cue the Knight in shining armour
You have made ridiculous claims, he was strong bar one mistake, after he was injured.

He made a greatr try saving play on Jackson and payne and was good apart from one error.

Farah missed an easy field goal, Marika bombed a clear try and gave away possession on another occaision and Benji made 4 errors, but nope, stick the boot in Moltz with your far from objective criticism.

angeman

Post by angeman » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 6:28 am

pacey wrote:He's quickly becoming the new Daniel Fitzhenry

At least fitzy put his body on the line!

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 6:34 am

I don't think he was 'hooked' as Sheens wanted to put him back on as soon as Extra Time started...

If anyone was gona get hooked to give Simona a run it would've been Blake. I think he had 6 missed tackles last night?!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

chickenkebabs

Post by chickenkebabs » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 7:29 am

innsaneink wrote:
tigerkaz wrote:GNR, I hope your a bigger man than to bag Moltz every chance that you get. I didn't see your posts after the Dragons game but hope that even the Moltzen haters could be Man enough to admit when they are wrong. I am first to admit that Moltzen hasn't played to his best this year but i would never get on here nearly every week bagging him out over every single thing when others are making mistakes as well. The problem i think is that you want someone to blame and the best you can come up with is TIM MOLTZEN. pathetic i say.
A bit harsh there.....he's improving, give him time, he needs confidence
You feeling ok ink? I'm worried , lol!

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 7:34 am

He gets a "pass" mark for last night the whole team does.

willow

Post by willow » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 7:34 am

smeghead wrote:It is the lack of any penetration on kick returns. Imagine the 1, 2, 3 punch you would get off Simona, Marika & Utai hammering in and getting quick PTB's.

It creates space and time for our playmakers and keeps our forwards fresher
Good call. With Robbie likely to be on the sidelines, I'd be shifting Liam to hooker. He may not offer the same punch out of dummyhalf that Iosefa does, but he's a damn sight more reliable in defence too.

Depending on Moltzen's hand, he may very well be joining Robbie on the sideline which could open the door for Humble who has been in good form for BRET.

willow

Post by willow » Sat 18 Aug, 2012 7:53 am

Tiger Watto wrote:I don't think he was 'hooked' as Sheens wanted to put him back on as soon as Extra Time started...

If anyone was gona get hooked to give Simona a run it would've been Blake. I think he had 6 missed tackles last night?!
Beau and Blake missed 12 tackles between them last night. Ayshford was beaten numerous times by Wright and Barba while Ryan struggled against Inu all night.

Rowdy is still 2 weeks away...