Shame about the weather

innsaneink

Shame about the weather

Post by innsaneink » Sat 16 Feb, 2013 3:00 pm

Been peeing down here in Sydney for most of the day, these first hit-out trials are usually filled with poor handling, players rusty and new combos taking shape.....slippery ground and ball will probably ensure not much of a spectale is witnessed.

Though with Potter demanding us to be aware of when to run it, where on the field we are ....when to roll up the sleeves and do the hard yakka , to earn the right to attack....wet weather footy might be just what we need to kick us off in 2013

Should ensure a tight contest which is good for the fans - keeps it interesting even though the result isnt paramount

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Sat 16 Feb, 2013 3:06 pm

Where are you , Ink?
I'm only 5 klms from the city and haven't had a drop of rain all day?
The sun's shining and it's warm.
Is the weather a lot different towards Campbelltown?

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 16 Feb, 2013 3:29 pm

2MMM broadcast I think from Bondi and it was pelting down there earlier.....we're near Parra, its stopped now but belts down on and off

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sat 16 Feb, 2013 3:36 pm

innsaneink wrote:Been peeing down here in Sydney for most of the day, these first hit-out trials are usually filled with poor handling, players rusty and new combos taking shape.....slippery ground and ball will probably ensure not much of a spectale is witnessed.

Though with Potter demanding us to be aware of when to run it, where on the field we are ....when to roll up the sleeves and do the hard yakka , to earn the right to attack....wet weather footy might be just what we need to kick us off in 2013

Should ensure a tight contest which is good for the fans - keeps it interesting even though the result isnt paramount
Ink i was in Sydney today & all that i saw was confusion in the sky. Looks like God cant make up his mind. Sunshine & showers - so far thats what I've seen.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Sat 16 Feb, 2013 3:39 pm

Well if they were playing in my backyard they'd be ok :D - hope the rain holds off for everyone heading to the game.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 16 Feb, 2013 3:44 pm

I think it may start to ease....tho still lots of very black clouds here out wests....take some ww gear and a towel to dry your seat if yer headin out, nothing worse than sitting in a puddle.
We're off...go the Tiges! :sign:

underdog

Post by underdog » Sat 16 Feb, 2013 3:58 pm

Weather has been pretty on/off down here all day. rain, then stop then drizzle then rain, then a bit of sunshine.

MAN, so wish I was there tonight. Why must people have milestone birthdays when football is on??? :D