Who will be eligible?

Wests Tigers State Cup Discussion
GNR4LIFE

Who will be eligible?

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 21 Aug, 2018 11:52 am

Seeing as how the first grade side is good as gone, its left me wondering who from the first grade squad will be eligible to play for the Magpies in the finals. The only player i can think of as a certainty would be Garner. Then possibly the likes of MWZ and possibly Liddle, Fonua and Sue? Grant, Rochow and McQueen should all qualify.

Am i off the mark with any of that?

TigerSJ

Post by TigerSJ » Tue 21 Aug, 2018 11:59 am

I believe I heard the commentator say that you needed to have a minimum of 8 starts in the ISP. It's ludicrous, but you actually don't have to play just take the field at some point - see the recent game where Rhyce Martin walked off after kick-off to ensure he was eligible for Bulldogs ISP Finals tilt.

FOD001

Post by FOD001 » Tue 21 Aug, 2018 12:08 pm

TigerSJ wrote:
Tue 21 Aug, 2018 11:59 am
I believe I heard the commentator say that you needed to have a minimum of 8 starts in the ISP. It's ludicrous, but you actually don't have to play just take the field at some point - see the recent game where Rhyce Martin walked off after kick-off to ensure he was eligible for Bulldogs ISP Finals tilt.
And I read somewhere that you can also qualify by playing 3 of the last 5 ISP games