teddy and moltzen

ImageImageImage
bonstonker

teddy and moltzen

Post by bonstonker » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 7:37 am

i was getting ready for work during the 2nd half and left before the end,but every time i got a chance to catch a glimpse it looked like teddy was at fullback.

were they swapping during the game or was i just seeing things.

if so,then i think we are finally moving forward with this roster.

willow

Post by willow » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 7:51 am

bonstonker wrote:i was getting ready for work during the 2nd half and left before the end,but every time i got a chance to catch a glimpse it looked like teddy was at fullback.

were they swapping during the game or was i just seeing things.

if so,then i think we are finally moving forward with this roster.
They did swap occasionally, and Tedesco looks a FAR more likely and dangerous prospect returning the ball than Moltzen does. His 130 metres in attack is evidence of this whereas Moltzen racked up his usual 50 metres.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 8:04 am

I don't want to have a go at Moltzen. He has really played well this year however Tedesco is simply a better player.

I think Tedesco and Moltzen are switching around a bit but at the moment Moltzen is playing no 1 much more than Tedesco. I would change this going forward and simply play Tedesco at 1. Moltzen might get a run in the centres or the halves but I think we need Tedesco at 1 going forward. If Moltzen doesn't have a role that is tough but he doesn't deserve to be fullback ahead of Tedesco.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 12:06 pm

I dont like the swapping. I dont believe it is good for the teams cohesion in attack and defence. Would rather we just stuck with one player at the back, preferably Teddy.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Tue 09 Apr, 2013 12:11 pm

I don't like it either. I think it's clear Potter see's Tedesco as the stronger full back option. Only a matter of time before the move happens and with Marshall now injured for a while I think Moltzen will be moved into the 6.