Bloodied Beau Ryan

ImageImageImage
tigerkaz

Re: Bloodied Beau Ryan

Post by tigerkaz » Sat 11 May, 2013 6:25 pm

Well do you think getting rid of Beau Ryan was a good move by the Tigers? I surely don't, he should be held up as a player all the current Tiger's should aspirer to be, he put's in every game ,he has pride in his club, more talent then most of our current players have in their little finger and marketability. Why they think Korribete is something special isn't clear to me.

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sat 11 May, 2013 6:45 pm

Ahh yes. Lets keep Beau because he is a guy who trys really hard. Sure he is slow as a wet week in July but god he trys hard. Sure he could be just as woeful under the high ball or even regular kicks then Marika but lets forget that and give him a contract.

The truth about the Beau Ryan situation is that he find out Heighno was being told to wrap it up, had a sook and stormed out and signed a deal with the Sharks the next day. Exactly the kind of buddy buddy bullcrap that has driven this club into the ground

tigerkaz

Post by tigerkaz » Sat 11 May, 2013 6:58 pm

would you like it Smeghead if you were offered a contract, said that you were signing with the club then the contract was never put forward to sign? Beau has a family and being strung along by the club that he worked his guts out for then in my opinion he has the right to be a sook and sign with cronulla.

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sat 11 May, 2013 7:01 pm

It was dragged out. I have no issue with that. However he announced it publicly. Players agree to contracts all the time that are not signed for months

But to carry on and cry like that in the media when he refused to sign the contract presented to him shows everything I need to know.

Our management can be laughable but I am glad the guy is gone.

Anyhow I think I have had my little sook session about the many teams of Wests Tigers for the weekend. Time to forget they exist until Tuesday afternoon and start hoping for a miracle

tigerkaz

Post by tigerkaz » Sat 11 May, 2013 7:49 pm

I work at an out of school hours centre and I'm way sick of 5 and 6 year olds telling me that my team sux so I'll be praying for a miracle as well smeg.