This forum has issues

AnonTiger

This forum has issues

Post by AnonTiger » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 8:47 am

I posted on 6 April 2017, that Woods, Teddy and Foran had signed with the Bulldogs. I'll stick to Teddy did sign with the Dogs however asked for an extended COP and back flipped to the rooters (Which is now being reported). I was slammed for providing this information and the thread was locked.

Considering everyone on this forum is here to seek early/inside information regarding the club, I think a lot of people need to rethink their comments and stop shooting people down. Just because you don't like the information provided doesn't mean it's not true.

Anyway I'll be very reluctant to post again as I don't need to be ridiculed for proving good mail.

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 8:52 am

AnonTiger wrote:
Fri 21 Apr, 2017 8:47 am
I posted on 6 April 2017, that Woods, Teddy and Foran had signed with the Bulldogs. I'll stick to Teddy did sign with the Dogs however asked for an extended COP and back flipped to the rooters (Which is now being reported). I was slammed for providing this information and the thread was locked.

Considering everyone on this forum is here to seek early/inside information regarding the club, I think a lot of people need to rethink their comments and stop shooting people down. Just because you don't like the information provided doesn't mean it's not true.

Anyway I'll be very reluctant to post again as I don't need to be ridiculed for proving good mail.
You appear to have some issues of your own, like a desperate need for attention and approval. Seek help.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 8:57 am

Nelson wrote:
Fri 21 Apr, 2017 8:52 am
AnonTiger wrote:

You appear to have some issues of your own, like a desperate need for attention and approval. Seek help.
And people wonder why members are reluctant to post or join the Forum

Good work Nelson :brick:

Onya Anon , thanks for the excellent scoop

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 8:58 am

AnonTiger wrote:

I read your post and believed it. Thanks for breaking the news1 The final twist of Tedesco's apparent backflip on the Dogs is ironic!

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:01 am

I believe James is a pretty athletic fellow. He could do a double backflip and land right back here.
"Quality Stupidity"

WswWt

Post by WswWt » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:02 am

Ahh how is he seeking attention. It's different when people knock him for what some people think was false information.. turns out he was right and he has a right to tell people he was right.

Thanks for your info mate. I think we all had a slight idea that teddy was gone. Unfortunately the roorters have big brown bags. And white ones

Trisdar

Post by Trisdar » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:03 am

I read that original post and didn't see how they could fit all 3 under salary cap.
Life moves on thank you for information

Demps

Post by Demps » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:07 am

Lol, u wanna medal?

YEAH THANKS.

Many others also posted the same info but yea good work.
Mr. I know everything.

Nice "i told u so" thread
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:08 am

NT Tiger wrote:
Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:01 am
I believe James is a pretty athletic fellow. He could do a double backflip and land right back here.
If his knees give out he could take up platform diving. :D

tigerbalm

Post by tigerbalm » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:16 am

AnonTiger wrote:

Just re-read your post mate and I to be honest you are right. You listed out what you had some good mail on in a decent way and you were treated pretty harshly. The way it was locked and comments in that post were particularly pathetic.

Generally the forum is good. stick around.

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:29 am

happy tiger wrote:
Fri 21 Apr, 2017 8:57 am
Nelson wrote:
AnonTiger wrote:

Problem is it's only a scoop if it turns out correct, we are running at about 30.4% success rate for scoops over the lifetime of this forum.

No offence AnonTiger, I'm totally happy for people to post rumous and "inside info" but you must realise that people are very skeptical because most rumours turn out to be just that.

You shouldn't take it personally, once posted the information is no longer yours to control, people will make of it as they please.

So again I always appreciate people making comments, making the effort to build the forum. But if people don't react the way you like, sorry that's just what happens when you speak to a herd.

And honestly if you have to start a brand new thread to complain about how people reacted to your gossip, 95% of the disbelievers of your original post are going to react poorly to your new thread.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:33 am

jirskyr wrote:
Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:29 am
happy tiger wrote:
Nelson wrote:
AnonTiger wrote:

Problem is it's only a scoop if it turns out correct, we are running at about 30.4% success rate for scoops over the lifetime of this forum.

No offence AnonTiger, I'm totally happy for people to post rumous and "inside info" but you must realise that people are very skeptical because most rumours turn out to be just that.

You shouldn't take it personally, once posted the information is no longer yours to control, people will make of it as they please.

So again I always appreciate people making comments, making the effort to build the forum. But if people don't react the way you like, sorry that's just what happens when you speak to a herd.

And honestly if you have to start a brand new thread to complain about how people reacted to your gossip, 95% of the disbelievers of your original post are going to react poorly to your new thread.
Or the clowns who commented could suck it up and admit they were wrong

Bet that doesn't happen though , gutless losers

cqtiger

Post by cqtiger » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:40 am

happy tiger wrote:
Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:33 am
jirskyr wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Nelson wrote:

Really Hap?
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

4jtigers
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by 4jtigers » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:43 am

happy tiger wrote:
jirskyr wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Nelson wrote:

you are one SAD happy tiger? fancy labeling your fellow forum members as "losers" :roll: :roll: :shock: :?
Last edited by 4jtigers on Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Old Ways won't Open New Doors – author uknown

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:44 am

cqtiger wrote:
Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:40 am
happy tiger wrote:
jirskyr wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

Really Hap?
Really CQ

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:45 am

4jtigers wrote:
Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:43 am
happy tiger wrote:
jirskyr wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

you are one SAD happy tiger?
Foe button mate , don't have to read one more single comment if you don't like

How hard is it ...... :brick:

My kids would get the concept :deadhorse:

cqtiger

Post by cqtiger » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:47 am

happy tiger wrote:
Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:44 am
cqtiger wrote:
Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:40 am
happy tiger wrote:
jirskyr wrote:

Really Hap?
Really CQ
You are doing yourself no favours mate.
Please take a break from this forum - it's only going to get worse over the coming days on here.
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

4jtigers
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by 4jtigers » Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:48 am

happy tiger wrote:
Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:45 am
4jtigers wrote:
Fri 21 Apr, 2017 9:43 am
happy tiger wrote:
jirskyr wrote:

you are one SAD happy tiger?
Foe button mate , don't have to read one more single comment if you don't like

How hard is it ...... :brick:

My kids would get the concept :deadhorse:
foe button? I don't like the foe button... I do value and enjoy reading your posts but to resort to calling people losers? anyway, you are entitled to your opinion.
Old Ways won't Open New Doors – author uknown