Post by innsaneink » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:41 pm

TigerTiger wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:14 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:04 pm
TigerTiger wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:01 pm
We need WT to respond this week.

Sick of this dragging us down. And it is dragging us down, we got some cash to spend, w could get some nice players, but with all this rubbish going on we look bad to potential players and sponsors.

Sort it out Pascoe. We don't really care anymore if IC goes, just make it hurt for Panthers however you can, and get us a coach who will put us first before other people at other clubs (family or not, it's rubbish).
No.

We dont need to buy into and play the medias games.

Look at what was last said, if anythings changed...theyd have told us

Read supercoaches post a couple up

nothings changed for us

dont buy into the media garbage...dont be a sheep :deadhorse: :brick:
It isn't media starting this, it's Gould. Panthers. And WT are being affected by this, whether you let it upset you personally or not.

Every day Ivan's integrity drops. I just want it over.
Hah!
Its not upsetting me one iota...nor WTs
You on the other hand, YOU are affected...and the rest of the sheep here seem to be crapping themselves

greatodensraven

Post by greatodensraven » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:44 pm

Swordy wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:34 pm

They are now reporting Cleary to Penrith 2021, but I thought only a month ago he was at Penrith Next year, !! As usual, they are all full of XxXxXXX

This

momo&medo

Post by momo&medo » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:47 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:38 pm
Get rid of him now! Not the time to dig the heels in to save face, from a recruitment perspective we will ‘drift’ for 2 years if the likely scenario plays out. But make him face the fans before he heads out to Gus’s wonderland on the banks of the Nepean. I’ve lost all respect for Ivan over this. I can only imagine what all the players who came here because of Ivan’s bulldust rebuild are thinking.
Well I can’t see any solid evidence to say that he has done anything yet. All being manufactured by Gould who is keen on signing his son and the media who are driving a good story agenda .... and want this to end up as they write it.
So ok you are pissed .... but really take a breath. Just put yourself in his position where all this has piled on the top of you as a result of a meeting which was meant to be about your son and turned out to be something of an ambush.
Just not sure what you would do that he has not done already.

Nucky Thompson

Post by Nucky Thompson » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:51 pm

greatodensraven wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:44 pm
Swordy wrote:

They are now reporting Cleary to Penrith 2021, but I thought only a month ago he was at Penrith Next year, !! As usual, they are all full of XxXxXXX

This
Wake up

Ivan is family over everything.

Nathan signing with Panthers means Ivan's there.

momo&medo

Post by momo&medo » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 10:00 pm

Nucky Thompson wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:51 pm
greatodensraven wrote:
Swordy wrote:

This
Wake up

Family yes but REPUTATION may be the killer in all this.

Nucky Thompson

Post by Nucky Thompson » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 10:01 pm

momo&medo wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 10:00 pm
Nucky Thompson wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:51 pm
greatodensraven wrote:
Swordy wrote:

This
Wake up

Family yes but REPUTATION may be the killer in all this.
I sincerely hope so.

TYGA

Post by TYGA » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 10:07 pm

If Ivan had an option to leave would he take it. Answer to that question determines WT next step. This is a blessing in disguise I have said it before Madge is a better coach and it’s not close.

He won a Super League Grand Final, Challenge Cup with Wigan 76% win rate in 2 years.

Souths 56% Win rate. 3rd 2012, 2nd 2013, Premiership 2014, 7th 2015, 12th 2016 & 2017.

His downfall was loyalty to his players and game plan but didn’t replace key players Ben Teo, Sam Burgess, Dylan Walker, Bully Luke, API Korasiou.

How he is out of a job is laughable when coaches like Nathan Brown are in coaching roles.

Nucky Thompson

Post by Nucky Thompson » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 10:25 pm

TYGA wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 10:07 pm
If Ivan had an option to leave would he take it. Answer to that question determines WT next step. This is a blessing in disguise I have said it before Madge is a better coach and it’s not close.

He won a Super League Grand Final, Challenge Cup with Wigan 76% win rate in 2 years.

Souths 56% Win rate. 3rd 2012, 2nd 2013, Premiership 2014, 7th 2015, 12th 2016 & 2017.

His downfall was loyalty to his players and game plan but didn’t replace key players Ben Teo, Sam Burgess, Dylan Walker, Bully Luke, API Korasiou.

How he is out of a job is laughable when coaches like Nathan Brown are in coaching roles.
He interviewed very well on the matty John's show.

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 10:27 pm

Offer Ivan an extension, if he doesn't accept it start looking to replace him asap.

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 10:35 pm

momo&medo wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:47 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Get rid of him now! Not the time to dig the heels in to save face, from a recruitment perspective we will ‘drift’ for 2 years if the likely scenario plays out. But make him face the fans before he heads out to Gus’s wonderland on the banks of the Nepean. I’ve lost all respect for Ivan over this. I can only imagine what all the players who came here because of Ivan’s bulldust rebuild are thinking.
Well I can’t see any solid evidence to say that he has done anything yet. All being manufactured by Gould who is keen on signing his son and the media who are driving a good story agenda .... and want this to end up as they write it.
So ok you are pissed .... but really take a breath. Just put yourself in his position where all this has piled on the top of you as a result of a meeting which was meant to be about your son and turned out to be something of an ambush.
Yeah I’m pissed off. He sold a dream to a club and its fans who so dearly needed to believe in a dream. He came in and said get on the bus and let’s get stability and unity. Then 18 months later, he demonstrates the exact opposite. Now it’s fine to say nothing is proven or it’s just a media beat up and I suppose nothing has been finalised. But it sure looks like he has made plans to go to panthers 2021 or earlier. I sat on the fence for weeks but I’m calling it for what it is - he will leave at some stage and cannot be committed in the meantime when his desire is to be elsewhere.
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 10:46 pm

It's clearly all been a mirage and continues to be. Cleary never discussed leaving early with Penrith or WT and as a man of integrity would never have even considered so.

Simply a charade so Go and Pascoe could get in front of the media to display their leadership credentials by inventing scenarios that allowed statements such as, we will not be bullied and won't be granting our coach a release.

Let's just lay all the blame on Gould, nothing to see here.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 11:02 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 10:35 pm
momo&medo wrote:
Tiger Steve wrote:
Yeah I’m pissed off. He sold a dream to a club and its fans who so dearly needed to believe in a dream. He came in and said get on the bus and let’s get stability and unity. Then 18 months later, he demonstrates the exact opposite. Now it’s fine to say nothing is proven or it’s just a media beat up and I suppose nothing has been finalised. But it sure looks like he has made plans to go to panthers 2021 or earlier. I sat on the fence for weeks but I’m calling it for what it is - he will leave at some stage and cannot be committed in the meantime when his desire is to be elsewhere.
And so you should be Steve, or moreover should not have been allowed to be. You and others that are consistently in the grandstands at our various venues week after week and year after year, are the lifeblood of this club and deserve to have been treated a lot better over the past couple of months. The mushroom approach is simply not good enough for supporters such as yourself.

So much for not letting another season drift, as it was certainly allowed to finish that way for mine.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 11:05 pm

beachtiger wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 1:00 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 11:28 am
beachtiger wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 10:45 am
What an absolute circus with the Ringleader being Gus Gould!!! He is a master manipulator and if the Cleary's can't see that then good luck to them.

If what is being reported is correct and Gus is playing everyone off against each other to make IC's position untenable with timeline of contracts can you imagine the media circus if we stick strong and make IC work out the remaining two years of his contract before going back to be Gus's lap dog!

There will be weekly comments from Gus saying how he can't believe the Tigers are trying to hang onto someone that doesn't want to be there, it's stifling our options to attract players blah blah blah!!

He is an abhorrent human being!!!
Again the club could of been far smarter , signed players in our positions of weakness early in the season and make us look like a viable option for NC and IC and any other players coming off ciontract
But Happy isn't that what Cleary's job is, recruitment of players?
Kelly Egan's job mate

Have I told you how good a footballer Kelly Egan was :D ??

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 11:09 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 1:36 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 11:51 am
Yossarian wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 11:43 am
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 11:28 am

Again the club could of been far smarter , signed players in our positions of weakness early in the season and make us look like a viable option for NC and IC and any other players coming off ciontract
We went 12-12 this year with our $700k half off the field pretty much all season. Surely if you're Nathan Cleary you'd think you're good for a couple more wins at least.
We still missed the Top 8 by three wins Yoss

We are a long way away from the top sides
My point is young Nathan should think he's worth 3 more wins on his own. Where's the self belief?
Couldn't get it done with the Penrith pack , they fell apart basically the last 6 weeks bar the Melbourne win

Again Nathan is probably where Brooks was to a degree , wonders whether he should be overcalling Maloney or not when he sees something on ....

bathursttiger

Post by bathursttiger » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 11:16 pm

TIGERPOWER wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:17 pm
WT2K wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:13 pm
Buzz has had his say...
Even Buzz is smarter than some on here lol
Does that include you as well?

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 11:19 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 10:35 pm
momo&medo wrote:
Tiger Steve wrote:
There is not one Solid fact that says he’s done anything, the Chicken Littles are running in circles telling everyone that the sky is falling and the lines to the Dunnies is a mile long,
Even if. ( I said IF. ) he signs a contract for 21 , he still will have done nothing wrong,
He can sign a contract to start somewhere in 10 years time, if he wants to ........nothing wrong.!
How about waiting for some proof before crucifying anyone,
Some of us have a queer way of trying to entice people to the club
Upset us and we will burn you at the stake,

Trial??? Stuff that, We read it in the paper, it must be Gospel

TIGERPOWER

Post by TIGERPOWER » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 11:21 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 11:16 pm
TIGERPOWER wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:17 pm
WT2K wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:13 pm
Buzz has had his say...
Even Buzz is smarter than some on here lol
Does that include you as well?
Nope because I agree with him. Get compo and release Cleary, get Maguire before manly does.

TIGERPOWER

Post by TIGERPOWER » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 11:22 pm

TigerTiger wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 11:02 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:45 pm
TigerTiger wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:41 pm
momo&medo wrote:
Wed 19 Sep, 2018 9:33 pm

Yes just roll over rover.
So we just let the bullies win ..... again.
I don't want to roll over, I don't want to be pushed into releasing Ivan because Penrith want us to. Ivan says he values integrity, well stand up and show us. Either that, or we show him, by not giving in.

And in my opinion, this is STILL Panthers trying to break Ivan's contract with us. They're just being even more underhanded now.
Sorry, nothing personal, but you are a fool.
Look up Pascoes last words on the matter...you dont believe the club or Pascoe despite what you say you want...you believe the media, youre swallowing hook line and sinker...they love you
Sorry not sorry you say? Really? Wow, gotta love people who when confronted with other opinions just start badmouthing them. I don't appreciate the personal attacks, but whatever mate.

Despite what I say I want, so you're calling me a liar too? Why would I lie. why would I bother? I'm annoyed my club is being dragged through the dirt again, due to rubbish the Panthers are starting. I can't stop this rubbish, only Pascoe and Cleary can, but I'm a fool for them not addressing it?

Disagree with me all you like, I'm wrong more than I'm right anyway, but I would appreciate you in refraining from putting me down as you know nothing about me.
Well said. Everyone who doesn’t agree with him is a sheep, liar or fool. Funny how the mods are happy to let it pass but quick to jump on others when they get personal.