Who can hold their head up ?

ImageImageImage
Knuckles

Who can hold their head up ?

Post by Knuckles » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:34 pm

The fans who went, Liam Fulton, anyone else ?

Tigersmurf

Post by Tigersmurf » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:36 pm

Benji, Ava, nofo, Fulton and Tedesco were all good tonight

willow

Post by willow » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:36 pm

Farah tried, Woods tried, Koro did ok but is still on a learning curve, needs to improve his handling. Nofoaluma was good and showed he is up to FG. Tedesco was also good and I thought Ava had good go forward off the bench.

coffstiger

Post by coffstiger » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:38 pm

Liam and Tedesco for me

Tiger_heart

Post by Tiger_heart » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:38 pm

Woods, Tedesco, Robbie and Fulton...as for the rest, not up to it, through inexperience, lack of passion or laziness, take your pick...

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:38 pm

From what I saw Nofu for sure , Tedesco was good under the circumstances and Fulton that's it .
Can I add that I think Korribette is not a 1st grader at the present moment has way to many errors in his game and can't read the line of defence (I know we have a lot of injuries)
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:39 pm

At the ground there was one player who i have criticised at times but proved he is all heart. Liam Fulton.. .....If only we had a pack to support him
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

1974semifinal

Post by 1974semifinal » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:39 pm

for those people who dont want Fulton in their team..cop that...what a player!..and the other thing ...Potter !!! young Sue is not a FG prop..you will ruin him..leave him in the back row off the bench.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:39 pm

Tigersmurf wrote:Benji, Ava, nofo, Fulton and Tedesco were all good tonight
I think that is about where it ends. Buchanan put in as well. Woods may have played his way out of an origin spot. Reddy was alright.

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:40 pm

yay, i thought i might be alone but I thought benji had a good game. More of that please!

For mine: Benji, Tedesco, Nofo, Ava, Koro (bar that handling error), Fults and NOT woods or farah surprsingly. I know the 8 and 9 are capable of much better so I dont think they can hold their heads high. 100m from woods and Farah with 20 tackles (blair beat him).
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

DonnyBrasco

Post by DonnyBrasco » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:41 pm

Royce can...
He had his head in his hands most the night, so he will surely have the energy.
Tigers for 2022!

PYMBLEPETE

Post by PYMBLEPETE » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:44 pm

Fulton, Woods, Farah, Tedesco and Noffa. No one else. Korro - who I like - has got to cut the stupid mistakes out of his game.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:46 pm

pHyR3 wrote:
yay, i thought i might be alone but I thought benji had a good game. More of that please!

For mine: Benji, Tedesco, Nofo, Ava, Koro (bar that handling error), Fults and NOT woods or farah surprsingly. I know the 8 and 9 are capable of much better so I dont think they can hold their heads high. 100m from woods and Farah with 20 tackles (blair beat him).
Koro you serious????? how many bad reads in defence that led to tries and handling errors
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:47 pm

1974semifinal wrote:for those people who dont want Fulton in their team..cop that...what a player!..and the other thing ...Potter !!! young Sue is not a FG prop..you will ruin him..leave him in the back row off the bench.
Fitzy tried his guts out every game too... The problem with Fulton is, regardless how hard he plays, he is still in-effective. At some stage, we need to move him on if we wont to become a strong team across the park...
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:49 pm

Buchanan is my pick to hold his head up.
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:50 pm

Unfortunately Woods may have lost the NSW jersey after tonights performance

Teddy and maybe Noafoluma on debut

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:52 pm

thought the same Happy... Woods and Merritt both played themselves out of a blue jumper tonight.

I'd still take Woods if I was Daley as the 18th man at least!

willow

Post by willow » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:56 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
1974semifinal wrote:for those people who dont want Fulton in their team..cop that...what a player!..and the other thing ...Potter !!! young Sue is not a FG prop..you will ruin him..leave him in the back row off the bench.
Fitzy tried his guts out every game too... The problem with Fulton is, regardless how hard he plays, he is still in-effective. At some stage, we need to move him on if we wont to become a strong team across the park...
Agree. Souths showed where the game is heading tonight. We need more size, strength and speed across the park.

Our back 3 are solid and will get better. We need a couple of strike centres. Lawrence in 2010 would have been great, now...not so much. Not sure about the halves situation at the moment. Brooks and Moses are the future, but they're not ready yet. If Benji can get himself back into form we'll be better off, but he needs to do more of what he did tonight - play more direct, take the line on and pick up some hard runners with soft passes.

Our forwards lack grunt and size. Woods and Galloway up front are fine. We need some grunt off the bench to keep things rolling forward though. Ava looks ok, Buchanan has a good motor but needs another offseason to gain more size and strength. Groat could be ok next season, or possibly this season if he continues to gain match fitness and improve.

Our backrow is shocking. BMM is big enough but is too lazy and not being used effectively at the moment. Blair, Thompson, Pettybourne, Fulton...There's just not enough size and impact among them. Sue is more of a backrower than front rower and he shows good promise, but we need more size there. Mr T could be one option, although I wouldn't mind seeing him used out wide on the wing or in the centres even, although Nofoaluma may very well be a better centre than winger so swapping them around may work.

This season is a write off though I'm afraid.