Steve Folkes please come back
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

diedpretty

Post by diedpretty » Fri 17 May, 2013 10:51 pm

Drewby wrote:steve folkes

Spot on - i would be throwing money at him to lure him back

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Fri 17 May, 2013 10:52 pm

Without a doubt, Galloway. We always play so much better when he's there. If he and Woods had been taking us forward for the whole year, I'm sure we would've won a few more games, especially having Buchanan as a fresh replacement!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Majere77

Post by Majere77 » Fri 17 May, 2013 10:52 pm

happy tiger wrote:I'm starting to think Anasta at 7
Agreed, thought he did ok there when given the chance and would be happy tp see him there for the rest of the year.

1/4 chicken,chips

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Fri 17 May, 2013 10:54 pm

Galloway proves every year he isnt tough enough for rugby league .release him and use the money to buy a decent forward who can stay on the park week in week out

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Fri 17 May, 2013 11:02 pm

We're missing Galloway a lot but we're always missing Galloway. He'd be the only player at our club to have a winning bloody record I reckon.

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Fri 17 May, 2013 11:03 pm

saw a stat on Galloway for how many games he's played in the last few years. Something like 60/70 not including this season. Probably be 65-70/85 at the end of this season. Pretty darn good, and guess what no one in the calibre of Galloway will sign with us unless we throw a truck full of money at em. Keep someone who's good; else he'll end up like Fifita.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

tigerbalm

Post by tigerbalm » Fri 17 May, 2013 11:10 pm

Lets be honest here...we're not really missing anyone who can wins these games for us. Keith is a champ but he would of been smashed tonight with woods and farah. What we are missing is experience, and tonight for better or worse was a experience for a heap of young blokes.

In saying that, we have a host of players that need to be shopped around immediately. They are no use to the progression if the club and are purely making up numbers. Tonight showed that we will be beaten by 50 and live. I would prefer to be beaten by 50 knowing that future players that are actually part of some long term plan by the club were involved. No more passengers.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Fri 17 May, 2013 11:13 pm

So you just said Keith, our most experienced forward not named Liam Fulton or Robbie Farah, wouldn't have made a difference and then went on to say that we are lacking experience. Hmm.

Trust me Galloway makes a load of difference. His physical presence alone influences both us and the opposition and as a whole we look far less ... erm ... pussy.

tigerbalm

Post by tigerbalm » Fri 17 May, 2013 11:39 pm

lol. Ok, big red plays we win tonight.

Back on earth, we have plenty of losses with Keith playing. My point was , we weren't missing a game changer...a inglis,thurston,barba, slater,etc etc. if we're at a point where a prop is the difference of us loosing by 50 and making a game of it then wests are in real trouble ( they are btw). What we did have is plenty of guys with lite FG experience. Your kidding yourself if you think big red was gonna wander around the park and drop knowledge bombs in rookies ears that would make any difference then your as dilusioned as our recruitment manager. We fielded a kiddy team who got smashed. The kiddie team now knows how that feels. Lets hope the kiddies remember that. Lets hope the kiddies don't want a game like that again.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Fri 17 May, 2013 11:42 pm

Look at the win-loss figures when Keith Galloway plays and argue with the facts. I've got more important things to do than be belittled by somebody who names themselves after an ointment.

Paris Cobbs

Post by Paris Cobbs » Sat 18 May, 2013 4:43 am

I agree that Anasta is the one who might have made a difference, he and Benji as the halves. That and we need to clone Liam Fulton!
Cheering for the mighty Wests Tigers, all the way from France.