The unknown

ImageImageImage
innsaneink

The unknown

Post by innsaneink » Mon 29 Jul, 2013 5:34 pm

Just wondering what - if any - affect on the game is the fact most of the manly players have never played at Cambo before.
Lyon, Kite, Faoso & Gower I'd guess might be the only ones.

Familiarity goes a long way to achieving your best (practise & knowledge)

Knowing other grounds somewhat would help opposing teams games - Brookie heavy at times. Suncorp one soggy corner - Shark pk & Win 'Gong windy at times

We might have something of an advantage here

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Mon 29 Jul, 2013 8:52 pm

innsaneink wrote:Just wondering what - if any - affect on the game is the fact most of the manly players have never played at Cambo before.

Knowing other grounds somewhat would help opposing teams games - Brookie heavy at times. Suncorp one soggy corner - Shark pk & Win 'Gong windy at times

OR NOT! :lol:

Sorry Ink, couldn't resist. Had to have a laugh at something tonight.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

tigerlogic

Post by tigerlogic » Mon 29 Jul, 2013 9:18 pm

innsaneink wrote:Just wondering what - if any - affect on the game is the fact most of the manly players have never played at Cambo before.

What ludacricy is this? I'm not sure this is a serious post?? If u are talking up our possible chances may be due to the fact manly won't know Campbeltown then we r more f#%^*d than I thought!

galea#11

Post by galea#11 » Mon 29 Jul, 2013 9:20 pm

I reckon once they spotted the posts and lines they felt alright

rollingstone

Post by rollingstone » Tue 30 Jul, 2013 11:29 am

tigerlogic wrote:

What ludacricy is this? I'm not sure this is a serious post?? If u are talking up our possible chances may be due to the fact manly won't know Campbeltown then we r more f#%^*d than I thought!
What on earth is ludacricy????

Tigerpete

Post by Tigerpete » Tue 30 Jul, 2013 11:34 am

To be fair. I thought Manly were rather ordinary last night. We handed it to them on a platter. Defensively they were good. But their discipline was poor and their attack average at times. It wasn't a good night for them. Braith and Benji made their jobs a little easier at times and that's the hard part for us. We could've won that game. Manly were well below their best.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 30 Jul, 2013 11:40 am

Tigerpete wrote:To be fair. I thought Manly were rather ordinary last night. We handed it to them on a platter. Defensively they were good. But their discipline was poor and their attack average at times. It wasn't a good night for them. Braith and Benji made their jobs a little easier at times and that's the hard part for us. We could've won that game. Manly were well below their best.
Ed Zachary. Manly we're pretty bad too, we were just worse.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 30 Jul, 2013 11:54 am

To a small degree it does Ink , but when you don't have the personnel to take advantage of the advantage of playing at a foreign ground it doesn't matter

If Ricky Stuart is reading this thread , he will have Parra playing at a different home ground every week

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Tue 30 Jul, 2013 4:03 pm

happy tiger wrote:

To a small degree it does Ink , but when you don't have the personnel to take advantage of the advantage of playing at a foreign ground it doesn't matter

If Ricky Stuart is reading this thread , he will have Parra playing at a different home ground every week
NRL standard grounds I guess it makes little difference, theyre all pretty well maintained....though each ground usually has its own little peculiarity the locals may use to some slight advantage

Was more thinking out loud, odd for an NRL team to have never played at a NRL ground before...they always were at LO before we moved to telstra