Crazy Prediction With Benji

ImageImageImage
pHyR3

Re: Crazy Prediction With Benji

Post by pHyR3 » Fri 09 Aug, 2013 3:57 pm

Masterton wrote:Predicting an out-of-form halfback might play well against a truly terrible team is like backing a $1.50 horse at Wyong. There's always a pretty good chance it will happen, but it doesn't count for much against good opposition.
Well, we're at $2.40 in a head to head scenario and you're the first to agree with me.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Fri 09 Aug, 2013 3:58 pm

You people are kidding aren't you? Parramatta will beat us tonight, no risk.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Royce

Post by Royce » Fri 09 Aug, 2013 4:01 pm

Have you seen Parra lately Flip??? They make us look good.

The ONLY area they can beat us in is effort. If we try, we will win.

jctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jctiger » Fri 09 Aug, 2013 4:07 pm

Royce wrote:Have you seen Parra lately Flip??? They make us look good.

That's the hard part, "us trying"

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Chadman's Ghost

Post by Chadman's Ghost » Fri 09 Aug, 2013 4:24 pm

I thoroughly expect Benji to lead the team around the park tonight, get us to an insurmountable 15-10 scorline with a minute to go, only to kick the ball directly to Hayne, who for the most part has made the invisible man look active, who stands unmarked, on his tryline, and then watch Benji chase Hayne the length of the field, handslapping eachother the whole way, until Hayne scores in the corner.

Then, with under 5 seconds to go, we watch Parra sink the conversion from the sideline to win 16-15 and officially send my to the mental asylum.

Only then, will I feel I've had the complete Benji experience.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Fri 09 Aug, 2013 4:31 pm

Royce wrote:
Masterton wrote:Predicting an out-of-form halfback might play well against a truly terrible team is like backing a $1.50 horse at Wyong. There's always a pretty good chance it will happen, but it doesn't count for much against good opposition.

100000% true. Great analogy mate :)

He will be MOTM tonight if he win. Has anyone seen the Parra halves? They are attrocious.

When we play Souths and Easts later, you won't see him.

This is Benji's night. If there is even 10% left in the tank, he will blitz these guys. Parra are beyond bad.
Big test for Benji tonight. If he can out perform the Parramatta halves he should be a shoe-in for the next All Blacks team.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Fri 09 Aug, 2013 4:36 pm

jctiger wrote:
Royce wrote:Have you seen Parra lately Flip??? They make us look good.

That's the hard part, "us trying"

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
Lol that's it, jctiger!

I know Parramatta have been bad all year, Royce, but they have been trying, are due for a win and Hayne coming back will lift them for sure. The Manly guys said they were actually tougher than the scoreline reflected last week, also. We are without Woods and Farah, have a really bad away record this season and are in the middle of all sorts of off field turmoil. Not to mention, idiot Raudonikis comes out publicly saying this Parra team is the worst league side ever - the perfect way to rile a team into some sort of form, good one Tommy :roll: Put this altogether and it's not boding too well for us tonight. Of course, this is just my opinion and I've been known to be wrong...on occasions ;)
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Pokies

Post by Pokies » Fri 09 Aug, 2013 5:05 pm

Chadman's Ghost wrote:I thoroughly expect Benji to lead the team around the park tonight, get us to an insurmountable 15-10 scorline with a minute to go, only to kick the ball directly to Hayne, who for the most part has made the invisible man look active, who stands unmarked, on his tryline, and then watch Benji chase Hayne the length of the field, handslapping eachother the whole way, until Hayne scores in the corner.

Then, with under 5 seconds to go, we watch Parra sink the conversion from the sideline to win 16-15 and officially send my to the mental asylum.

Only then, will I feel I've had the complete Benji experience.
Funny (sad?) thing is its exactly the type of thing that would happen. Oh the life of Wests Tigers fans, we must all be resilient buggers to keep showing up for more each year!

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 09 Aug, 2013 5:10 pm

Its Parras GF tonight Lose and they would have to win their last 4 to get even with us

Fui Fui and Mannah will test us in the forwards

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Fri 09 Aug, 2013 10:58 pm

Yep Tab was right. We have nothing