Pick the score

ImageImageImage
Cultured Bogan

Re: Pick the score

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 12:52 pm

smeghead wrote:Good news everyone.

Seems Luke O'Donnell is back for the Chooks
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 8:58 pm

ragedmachine wrote:Roosters 56-4

The right side defense will be exploited and terrorized by Jennings all night with Ayshford coming out of the line and missing a boatload of tackles.

Potter to say we were well in it for the first 30min, and that he was proud of the effort by the boys, but to face the minor premiership contenders with an inexperienced squad, it was difficult to stay in the game.

Marshall to look depressed at the presser once again and also denying that all the off-field issues had any hand in his dip in form and that he is trying his best for the Tigers.

Pretty close !

Potter to pick the same lineup again next week against the Dragons...

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 8:58 pm

Good tip mate.

Fraze23

Post by Fraze23 » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 8:59 pm

Had us to lose 50 -6 in the wynnajersey competition on twitter. Feels like I've lost twice in the same game.

ragedmachine

Post by ragedmachine » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 10:06 pm

Knuckles wrote:
ragedmachine wrote:Roosters 56-4

The right side defense will be exploited and terrorized by Jennings all night with Ayshford coming out of the line and missing a boatload of tackles.

Potter to say we were well in it for the first 30min, and that he was proud of the effort by the boys, but to face the minor premiership contenders with an inexperienced squad, it was difficult to stay in the game.

Marshall to look depressed at the presser once again and also denying that all the off-field issues had any hand in his dip in form and that he is trying his best for the Tigers.

Potter to pick the same lineup again next week against the Dragons...
Pretty close!
Yah, I was more so aiming to nail the predictability of the press conference responses. I will watch that in the morning.

I think this is the 3rd 50+ blowout score line I've gotten pretty close of late....says alot about how things are going at this club :roll: