Ted's critics

ImageImageImage
magpiecol

Re: Ted's critics

Post by magpiecol » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 2:59 pm

southerntiger wrote:
magpiecol wrote:
southerntiger wrote:I dont like using this line but anybody who has criticised Teddy this year knows less about football than my 3 year old daughter.

He has been good all year and great the last month. Good is fine for a guy coming back from one of thhe toughest injuries in the game.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
I could write a lot about what you have stated, however, I will just say that you are a goose.
Nice response.
It seems that you do not like it when someone disagrees with what you say. Some people have different opinions to yours. Get over it.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 3:10 pm

What are you talking about buddy. You're the one calling me a goose. Not sure what i did to you.

Post by Guest » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 6:22 pm

[quote="Yossarian"]Who'd have thought a talented inexperienced player would benefit from game time??

Incredible isn't it...

Sataris

Post by Sataris » Tue 03 Sep, 2013 12:58 pm

I read the OP as

"Where are all the critics who were criticizing him when he wasn't playing well, now that he's playing better?"
cunno wrote:Ennis is the koala of the NRL.
Home of the Sataris

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Tue 03 Sep, 2013 9:07 pm

He had a bit of of a dip in his season much like the team did.....lets not forget hes got a slight fracture.

I really only recall one poster saying things like 'he'd never make it'...people mainly just call it as they see it.

Peoples favourites here and the debates they create really take away from the performance of the team as a whole

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Tue 03 Sep, 2013 10:19 pm

Not sure about Teddy .... Mullaney had huge wraps as well but is yet to live up to expectations. Next season will be defining.

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Tue 03 Sep, 2013 10:22 pm

Teddy is 5 times Mullaney

Blake93

Post by Blake93 » Tue 03 Sep, 2013 10:50 pm

Knuckles wrote:Not sure about Teddy .... Mullaney had huge wraps as well but is yet to live up to expectations. Next season will be defining.
Both fullback at clubs with poor forward packs and coming towards the bottom of the ladder.

1 coming back from a season-ending injury in his first year of NRL
1 playing in a tougher comp for longer (nsw cup) and not seriously injured during the previous year

Teddy has outperformed mullaney in almost every match this year and will dominate him next year when he's FINALLY fully fit.
He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learnt the secret of life.