Wests Tigers v Sharks - NRL 9's - game II thread

littletiger

Re: Wests Tigers v Sharks - NRL 9's - game II thread

Post by littletiger » Sat 15 Feb, 2014 9:23 pm

Man the games have sHowed where koro game is at... They replaced koro with Moses for the second game, who looked much safer out there than koro. I think Moses is way ahead for first grade than koro. I think Moses will make first grade sooner rather than later... Also how good teddy looking scored as much tries as he saved

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Sat 15 Feb, 2014 10:24 pm

littletiger wrote:Man the games have sHowed where koro game is at... They replaced koro with Moses for the second game, who looked much safer out there than koro. I think Moses is way ahead for first grade than koro. I think Moses will make first grade sooner rather than later... Also how good teddy looking scored as much tries as he saved
Neither Moses nor Marika can tackle, they are both behind Patty and Nofo.

Chipofftheoldblock

Post by Chipofftheoldblock » Sun 16 Feb, 2014 6:49 am

I have to agree also with Koro. There is only so much raw speed and power will take you. He needs to learn to stay on his man and not be so committed to coming into defend. That also falls on his inside man telling him to stay out. His feet are also planted when turning to defend so the outside attack is already running with pace before Koro turns.
I personally would not have him in 1st grade until he fixes his defence reads up and kicking catching ability. He needs work....alot of work.

radiowave82

Post by radiowave82 » Sun 16 Feb, 2014 12:01 pm

Newtown wrote:
radiowave82 wrote:I gotta say - and people may hate me for saying this, so I'm sorry if they do - I'm a bit disappointed with what Robbie did. Seems to me he felt it was so important that the Wests Tigers win at least one game in the tournament that he was prepared to be grubby to see it happen. He held onto that leg so long after the ref blowed the whistle it was laughable. And then he made sure to give the tigers a breather by taking as long as possible to leave the playing field. I was thinking to myself that the Tigers do need to win at least one of their nines games, but it's a pity we couldn't do it in the right way.
And what did you think about Fifita's dirty play?
Thought it was scummy. In fact have a theory it was Fifita consciously venting his frustration at being dumped from the Tigers while Blair is still there with his big contract.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 16 Feb, 2014 4:48 pm

Haha ...frustration....he'd be thankful we let him go

Balmain Boy

Post by Balmain Boy » Sun 16 Feb, 2014 10:06 pm

We were quite embarrassing really in this tournament. Only teddy can hold his head high. He was real good.

We were extremely ill disciplined in all forms of the game. Way too many penalties. Poor defense and way too many handling errors. we didn't complete a single set in our last game v the Knights! not one!

Discipline is how you give yourself a chance to win in these games. We gave opposition way too many opportunities and they took them. We never gave our backs a chance. We also had poor tactics but it matters little when you keep handing over possession so cheaply.

Added with the injuries to sirro and moses and the tournament was a disaster for the club. Only positive was teddy. Man is he fast and very skilled!

phil1986

Post by phil1986 » Sun 16 Feb, 2014 10:19 pm

Balmain Boy wrote:We were quite embarrassing really in this tournament. Only teddy can hold his head high. He was real good.

We were extremely ill disciplined in all forms of the game. Way too many penalties. Poor defense and way too many handling errors. we didn't complete a single set in our last game v the Knights! not one!

Discipline is how you give yourself a chance to win in these games. We gave opposition way too many opportunities and they took them. We never gave our backs a chance. We also had poor tactics but it matters little when you keep handing over possession so cheaply.

Added with the injuries to sirro and moses and the tournament was a disaster for the club. Only positive was teddy. Man is he fast and very skilled!
Patterson also looked strong... And Siro until he was injured

Posted using RoarFEED 2013