Disgraceful performance

Tigermama

Disgraceful performance

Post by Tigermama » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 9:23 pm

What a disgraceful performance by our team tonight. No more excuses about " injuries , youth, inexperience, blah, blah" this is a serious coaching issue. Our team has no heart. None of them tried or seemed to want to put their body on the line in defence. Attack was non existent . They can't read the play, seem to be disjointed and there seems to be no leadership. None of them are putting their hand up and to be honest they look so unhappy as a team. Major changes needed urgently on all fronts.

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 9:27 pm

Couldn't believe how long it was taking our players to get back onside after a kick .... Yes definitely a heartless performance ....

Demps

Post by Demps » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 9:28 pm

Absolutely digusting.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 9:29 pm

Tigermama wrote:What a disgraceful performance by our team tonight. No more excuses about " injuries , youth, inexperience, blah, blah" this is a serious coaching issue. Our team has no heart. None of them tried or seemed to want to put their body on the line in defence. Attack was non existent . They can't read the play, seem to be disjointed and there seems to be no leadership. None of them are putting their hand up and to be honest they look so unhappy as a team. Major changes needed urgently on all fronts.
Thats where it all starts and finishes

1/4 chicken,chips

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 9:30 pm

Hey our major signings were dene halatau ,Corey pattison and Keith Lulia ,,did you expect them to lift us ? We have the juniors coming through ,we just need a coach who can attract the right players to help develop them .

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 9:37 pm

And don't get me started on our lack of discipline this year. What a shambles we've become :(

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 9:38 pm

I thought Farah was non existent tonight. No runs from the play the ball, no kicks from dummy half and twice not even at dummy half when he should have been so someone else had to race in there at the last minute. If that's having a go.......

Tiger_heart

Post by Tiger_heart » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 9:41 pm

Was it just me or even the players on the field seemed to be having a go at each other? I remember on one occasion Blair mouthing off at Simona, in the first half...An absolute joke, the whole team, though I must say Simona seemed to be the only one to show any commitment out there tonight...Honestly, why would you want to continue to follow this team, and pay money to see them? Only positive for mine was the way JT treats the ball boys - always thanking them, giving them a pat on the back..the way some of our "stars" - Woods, Farah - go on, they would do themselves a favour by learning from JT - a class act.

Droppy

Post by Droppy » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 9:43 pm

Absolutley embarrassing to fold like that. Cowboys are not a top team aswell. What would Souths or Roosters do to us on that form? I think Farah needs a rest from leadership for this year. You can see that is not totally focused. Lawerence & Sirro need time in Metro comp. Get them focused aswell.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 9:43 pm

wd in perth wrote:I thought Farah was non existent tonight. No runs from the play the ball, no kicks from dummy half and twice not even at dummy half when he should have been so someone else had to race in there at the last minute. If that's having a go.......

Probably buggered from making 58 tackles missing none but yeah he was very poor with the ball
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

1/4 chicken,chips

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 9:44 pm

Tiger - heart ,,,because they are our team ...for better or worse ..unfortunately we get too much worse .but being a wests supporter in in our blood

Tiger_heart

Post by Tiger_heart » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 9:48 pm

1/4 chicken, you are quite right - as someone said to me once - you don't pick a team, it picks you.

Tbone

Post by Tbone » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 9:55 pm

A number of players had career bad games tonight. Lots of soul- searching to be done this week. The reverse cowboys were very good but they weren't met with much resistance.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 9:58 pm

Tiger_heart wrote:1/4 chicken, you are quite right - as someone said to me once - you don't pick a team, it picks you.
s*** what did I do wrong to get picked by this lot! :lol:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 9:59 pm

Tiger_heart wrote:Was it just me or even the players on the field seemed to be having a go at each other? I remember on one occasion Blair mouthing off at Simona, in the first half...An absolute joke, the whole team, though I must say Simona seemed to be the only one to show any commitment out there tonight...Honestly, why would you want to continue to follow this team, and pay money to see them? Only positive for mine was the way JT treats the ball boys - always thanking them, giving them a pat on the back..the way some of our "stars" - Woods, Farah - go on, they would do themselves a favour by learning from JT - a class act.
And rewarded with a season ending knee injury...

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 10:02 pm

Omg that was totally embarrassing. Far from first grade

Snake

Post by Snake » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 10:05 pm

MacDougall wrote:
Tiger_heart wrote:Was it just me or even the players on the field seemed to be having a go at each other? I remember on one occasion Blair mouthing off at Simona, in the first half...An absolute joke, the whole team, though I must say Simona seemed to be the only one to show any commitment out there tonight...Honestly, why would you want to continue to follow this team, and pay money to see them? Only positive for mine was the way JT treats the ball boys - always thanking them, giving them a pat on the back..the way some of our "stars" - Woods, Farah - go on, they would do themselves a favour by learning from JT - a class act.
And rewarded with a season ending knee injury...
What the 4 tries he let in ..no great lose Sheens was right with this guy.

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 10:06 pm

The entire team should hang their heads in shame and be made to post personal apologies to the fans and sponsors on WT TV. This was the most inept WT performances I have seen....

Posted using RoarFEED V.4