Official Wests Tigers Team

king sirro

Re: Official Wests Tigers Team

Post by king sirro » Fri 15 Aug, 2014 11:42 am

Telltails wrote:Has Mick Potter said anything about the second tier salary cap? Has he been voicing his frustration at the situation the club is in due to this restriction? Not sure if I have missed something but geez - Bellamy amps up and people listen. I realise he dosnt have the backing that Bellamy has - but at this stage I would be even happy if he kicked a door! Something!!!
Ive been told by someone close to the club that we havent exhausted our 2nd tier cap and Potter is free to pick anyone he likes. Now i have no idea if thats true. Has thete been official confirmation from the club that we have used all our 2nd tier cap?
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

willow

Post by willow » Fri 15 Aug, 2014 12:06 pm

king sirro wrote:
Telltails wrote:Has Mick Potter said anything about the second tier salary cap? Has he been voicing his frustration at the situation the club is in due to this restriction? Not sure if I have missed something but geez - Bellamy amps up and people listen. I realise he dosnt have the backing that Bellamy has - but at this stage I would be even happy if he kicked a door! Something!!!
Ive been told by someone close to the club that we havent exhausted our 2nd tier cap and Potter is free to pick anyone he likes. Now i have no idea if thats true. Has thete been official confirmation from the club that we have used all our 2nd tier cap?
I had read in one of the major papers that we had exhausted our second tier cap. Given Potter has resorted to playing the likes of Patterson in the centres, I have no reason to doubt it.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 15 Aug, 2014 12:07 pm

willow wrote:Brooks is some chance of playing. He will have a fitness test tomorrow.
Pity he won't have anyone outside him to give quality service

Everything seems to happen 1 week too late :lol:

greatodensraven

Post by greatodensraven » Fri 15 Aug, 2014 3:54 pm

Re. exhausting the 2nd tier cap. Would the nrl allow us to break this given that technically we're still a chance to make the finals?

I thought that was the reason we were allowed to play brown & brooks last year because we were well out of the running.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Fri 15 Aug, 2014 4:01 pm

Latest on the team is Brooks will play, Mosses to 5/8 and Austin to fullback,

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Fri 15 Aug, 2014 4:11 pm

alexaki wrote:Latest on the team is Brooks will play, Mosses to 5/8 and Austin to fullback,
That's a great improvement and it's time that Potter rolled the dice. We are in with some chance.

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Fri 15 Aug, 2014 5:09 pm

Daniel Tupou back for the roosters, we can't take a trick ATM

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 15 Aug, 2014 5:17 pm

Anyone heard how long Simona is out for ??

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Fri 15 Aug, 2014 5:22 pm

I'm going into the game thinking that we are going to lose , so if we win i'm dancing.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Fri 15 Aug, 2014 5:22 pm

happy tiger wrote:Anyone heard how long Simona is out for ??
Back round 26 ... In other words (season) ?

We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Fri 15 Aug, 2014 5:29 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:

Hey hobbo you joining my tipping comp's EPL, and last man standing comp
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Fri 15 Aug, 2014 5:35 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:

Hey hobbo you joining my tipping comp's EPL, and last man standing comp
All ready in last man standing mate ... Get onto the tips now !

We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Fri 15 Aug, 2014 5:42 pm

There is a Predict 6 EPL comp with a $100.00 voucher from Liqourland for the Winner , can't make it anymore enticing than that ;)

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Fri 15 Aug, 2014 6:06 pm

alexaki wrote:Latest on the team is Brooks will play, Mosses to 5/8 and Austin to fullback,
If this is true then i'd have to look at a venue where the game is being televised.
I think this could really work well if Moses doesnt throw Benji passes to no one and behind players

willow

Post by willow » Fri 15 Aug, 2014 6:15 pm

Galloway passed his fitness test. Brooks will be given up to 1 hour before kickoff. Richards aiming for next week.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Fri 15 Aug, 2014 6:15 pm

foreveratiger wrote:There is a Predict 6 EPL comp with a $100.00 voucher from Liqourland for the Winner , can't make it anymore enticing than that ;)
This was for you Hobbo cause for some reason you don't except PM

guyofthetiger

Post by guyofthetiger » Fri 15 Aug, 2014 6:47 pm

willow wrote:Galloway passed his fitness test. Brooks will be given up to 1 hour before kickoff. Richards aiming for next week.
Hope we don't risk Brooks unnecessarily.
The seasons gone.
Not that I won't watch in hope.
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Fri 15 Aug, 2014 7:03 pm

guyofthetiger wrote:
willow wrote:Galloway passed his fitness test. Brooks will be given up to 1 hour before kickoff. Richards aiming for next week.
Hope we don't risk Brooks unnecessarily.
The seasons gone.
Not that I won't watch in hope.
yeah i agree with you guyofthetiger ,i suppose it's an early chance to try the combo with Moses in 1st grade