Tigrr

Re: HAVE U NOTICED.......

Post by Tigrr » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 7:24 pm

Dont forget Payten has been the attack coach,

glebe_tiger

Post by glebe_tiger » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 7:56 pm

Boonboon2 wrote:
westTAHger wrote:
Tigerdave wrote:It did change and we saw that in the beginning of the year. The last 2 weeks though especially, we've reverted back to our old ways.

I don't know what's gone on with the forwards, but they've lost their way big time.
could it be the retirement of Liam has had a much bigger impact than anticipated. :!:
Anticipated by who -Iknew it would have a massive impact , also last 2 weeks we had Thompson out. For our best starting line up from the start of the year - we were missing 5 backs - Tedesco, Nofoaluma, Simona, Richards, Anasta while in the forwards we had both our 2nd rowers out as well as Gavet missing from the bench. We are missing huge chunks of experience and also quality across the board and that takes any team out of contention
this is what's killed us, anyone thinking we'd be even close to competitive with the personnel out we do are dreaming. What this emphasizes is the massive gap between first and lower grades.

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 8:01 pm

:bash Don't most of you notice the change back to Sheens era is not a coincidence,Farrah was with Sheens for years and tries to buck the system of Potters coaching mid game HE is the one not sticking to Potters gameplay he is resorting to his old tactics that Sheens let him do ..Potter must be frustrated trying to put something together and golden haired boy changes things,that's why we are getting BELTED...Farrah is the captain he should leave the gameplan and coaching to Potter that's what his is paid to do...West Tigers now and forever.... :mrgreen:
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D