Parish will be coach

tottie

Parish will be coach

Post by tottie » Thu 25 Sep, 2014 1:46 pm

magpiecol wrote:Where's Tottie?
Im still here, thanks for asking.

Parish was told he would have the job when potter was axed and payten was told he was gone and approached the warriors.

The new board wants all options tabled and thats why payten let warriors go ( his choice) and parish still believes he will be given the job.

As i also said i truley hope parish does not get it.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

Snowy

Post by Snowy » Thu 25 Sep, 2014 1:56 pm

Who is the person telling Parish he will be given the job? Mr Mayer?

While we are throwing rumours around... I heard that Mr Mayer said to Kidwell when he was hired that the head coaching role would be his when Potter went...

tiger convert

Post by tiger convert » Thu 25 Sep, 2014 1:58 pm

MY MAIL IS THAT Nathan Brown , or Jason Taylor will be appointed.

Fraze23

Post by Fraze23 » Thu 25 Sep, 2014 2:00 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:I'm with you Happy on Griffin...he really underachieved at the Broncs with all they have going for then....I don't see how he would do a lot with our mob...
I think the Broncos overachieved Geo

I had the Broncos in my bottom 4 and my old man thought the Tigers and Broncs would fight out the spoon

But I want a coach who once he sets rules and guidelines (culture ) for the club and its players , that the players go "Well I'm not going near that sh&t"

Then we will know we have struck pure gold

When the entire squad technicolour yawns after every pre season training session I will know we have the man

When Farah then goes to complain and finds himself playing NSW Cup for the next month I will be happy

When the coach grabs Mayer's phone and smashes it into a thousand pieces while he is tweeting , we will know we have found a diamond from the rough

When the entire squad is doing extras without being told Bingo

When the entire squad apologizes on WTs TV when we put in a bad performance Yahtzee

I think you see the gist of how I want things run by our next coach

Solely focussed on one goal no questions asked , no quarter given , die or be killed trying
It sounds like you're asking for the Mary Poppins of coaches to come gliding into Concord under an umbrella with a bag full of tricks to fix our many problems.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 25 Sep, 2014 2:16 pm

And we as members have every right to demand that the club tries to get someone as close to that description as possible

And if any of the candidates are weak in those areas , don't hire them

And if the names Parish or Payten appear as the new coach the club has screwed up again

And all of this talk that everything will change is complete BS

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Thu 25 Sep, 2014 2:56 pm

From reading all the opinions on our new coach, I believe that no matter who is appointed, some, or most people on this forum will not be happy.

I hope I am wrong. I trust that fans will give the new coach a bit of space in which to bring his plans to fruition. And I mean by a bit of space, a least to the end of his second year.

And please, no more whinging about how Potter was treated. Let's move on.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Thu 25 Sep, 2014 3:14 pm

happy tiger wrote:And we as members have every right to demand that the club tries to get someone as close to that description as possible

And if any of the candidates are weak in those areas , don't hire them

And if the names Parish or Payten appear as the new coach the club has screwed up again

And all of this talk that everything will change is complete BS
A lot of the problems the club had in 2014 were related to the weakness in our coaching and strength and conditioning staff/facilities. During the past month the club has committed itself to so much change. Let's at least hope the club has put a high priority on fixing theses weaknesses. Fix the coaching and strength and conditioning problems early and solutions to our other problems will will certainly follow on.

Tigersmurf

Post by Tigersmurf » Thu 25 Sep, 2014 3:57 pm

magpiecol wrote:From reading all the opinions on our new coach, I believe that no matter who is appointed, some, or most people on this forum will not be happy.
No matter who is made coach....happy will still be happy!

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Thu 25 Sep, 2014 4:00 pm

Magpiecol,Iam quite happy for our club to move on and become a force to reckon with....
For that to happen the management must NOT treat the new coach as they shamefully treated Potter....
As I said before .....New fresh board ......New fresh start....

All good from here in............
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Thu 25 Sep, 2014 4:28 pm

Looks like Parish is out of the race....Good!

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/five-cons ... job-15088/

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Thu 25 Sep, 2014 4:29 pm

tiger convert wrote:MY MAIL IS THAT Nathan Brown , or Jason Taylor will be appointed.
Who posted you the letter?

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Thu 25 Sep, 2014 4:59 pm

alexaki wrote:
tiger convert wrote:MY MAIL IS THAT Nathan Brown , or Jason Taylor will be appointed.
Our postie is a mad Wests Tigers supporter .. He reckons Kidwell will get the gig ! That was his mail today ... Plus more bills lol .

We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Thu 25 Sep, 2014 5:03 pm

alexaki wrote:
I hope it was posted very recently by email. The answers as to who is to coach change every few minutes. I also hope that the mail wasn't from the same postman who advised that Parish was to be coach.

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Thu 25 Sep, 2014 5:23 pm

the only mail I got today was term 4 school fees!!...Felt like posting back "return to sender"

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Thu 25 Sep, 2014 5:28 pm

Patience is a Virtue
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Tuiaki Chicken Wings

Post by Tuiaki Chicken Wings » Thu 25 Sep, 2014 5:34 pm

Spoke to Simon Dwyer, he plays on the local poker circuit, he seems to think Brown will get the gig. Take of
It
What you will

goldtiger

Post by goldtiger » Thu 25 Sep, 2014 5:36 pm

surely they will have to decide and announce tonight after the meeting.
fingers crossed the board doesnt f this decision up...

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Thu 25 Sep, 2014 5:45 pm

goldtiger wrote:surely they will have to decide and announce tonight after the meeting.
fingers crossed the board doesnt f this decision up...

They (Board) may well decide tonight....but announce after formal acceptance and contracts are signed.