Trial Game....Viewing

Bob

Re: Trial Game....Viewing

Post by Bob » Thu 12 Feb, 2015 8:09 pm

What's in the out of towners membership? I've never been a member because I live in the country and never go to the major towns.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 12 Feb, 2015 8:21 pm

bob....

core kit (dont ask) plus.....

• 2015 Out of Towners Drink Bottle

• Two General Admission Tickets to be used at any Wests Tigers Home Game

• One Ticket to a selected interstate game [subject to availability]

check here...
http://www.weststigersmembership.com.au ... -outoftown

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Thu 12 Feb, 2015 8:32 pm

Snake wrote:
Geo. wrote:
marzie wrote:What about the sharks trial?

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.1.7
Not on Free to air or Fox but will be streamed on X Cast for members....but there's ways around that...
It certainly pays to be a member..you can be for a little outlay. Will be tuning in to X cast awesome!

Even better members get in for FREE to the Sharks trial

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 12 Feb, 2015 10:01 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:Unless you worked for the club, why would you give a toss if someone who wasn't a member was trying to stream it. Its a trial for crying out loud, its not exactly the great train robbery.
It may not be the Great Train robbery but it needs the Spanish Inquisition :lol:

marzie

Post by marzie » Fri 13 Feb, 2015 12:37 am

_
Last edited by marzie on Fri 13 Feb, 2015 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

marzie

Post by marzie » Fri 13 Feb, 2015 12:41 am

Boonboon2 wrote:Can I say with membership available for as little as $50 out of town or $65 with tickets to ANZ then I really don't think you should be given access or helped by anyone on this forum to access members content. SIgn up or go without
Cheers for the attacks for not having a membership. Sorry I asked

Same as last year I have to wait until March to see if my annual leave I have requested will be approved so I can comit to the membership and make the games.... I live 5 hours away and held the campbelltown and ANZ memberships in 2014 and made all of the games and will hopefully be able to do something similar this year.

But yeah just a worthless supporter here, sorry forum. Enjoy the trial game on xcast.

vlad

Post by vlad » Fri 13 Feb, 2015 3:54 am

according to a an eels blog , this site is broadcasting the game ...

http://caama.com.au/radio

Boonboon2

Post by Boonboon2 » Fri 13 Feb, 2015 7:09 am

marzie wrote:
Boonboon2 wrote:Can I say with membership available for as little as $50 out of town or $65 with tickets to ANZ then I really don't think you should be given access or helped by anyone on this forum to access members content. SIgn up or go without

Same as last year I have to wait until March to see if my annual leave I have requested will be approved so I can comit to the membership and make the games.... I live 5 hours away and held the campbelltown and ANZ memberships in 2014 and made all of the games and will hopefully be able to do something similar this year.

But yeah just a worthless supporter here, sorry forum. Enjoy the trial game on xcast.
1. I didn't attack anyone
2. Members pay hard earned money for access to this content among other things
3. I didn't say anything about you or anyone not being worthless - I think all supporters are of great value but just like I dont think you should get tickets for free the same applies with other benefits of membership unless you sign up for them
4. If the club wants to limit it to members that is thier call - personally I think they should make it available to everyone but thats not my call
5. If you are planning to get a membership then ring the club and ask for access - I'm sure they would be willing to make an exception if you explained the situation

Justo

Post by Justo » Fri 13 Feb, 2015 10:16 am

vlad wrote:according to a an eels blog , this site is broadcasting the game ...

Sweet. What time is kick off?

marzie

Post by marzie » Fri 13 Feb, 2015 11:25 am

Boonboon2 wrote:
marzie wrote:

1. I didn't attack anyone
2. Members pay hard earned money for access to this content among other things
3. I didn't say anything about you or anyone not being worthless - I think all supporters are of great value but just like I dont think you should get tickets for free the same applies with other benefits of membership unless you sign up for them
4. If the club wants to limit it to members that is thier call - personally I think they should make it available to everyone but thats not my call
5. If you are planning to get a membership then ring the club and ask for access - I'm sure they would be willing to make an exception if you explained the situation
1. You kinda did. Re read your first post... pretty harsh tbh
2. Agreed - I also pay my hard earned money for a membership every year same as you
3. Where did i or anyone else ask for free tickets? All I want to do is watch a friggen trial game man.
4. Agreed. Wouldnt be having this conversation otherwise.
5. Good idea. Thanks for your input

genoshan

Post by genoshan » Fri 13 Feb, 2015 12:01 pm

I think my Western Suburbs membership should count. Afterall, it won't be too long before the Magpies own the joint venture.,

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Fri 13 Feb, 2015 12:08 pm

funny indeed

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.1
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Fri 13 Feb, 2015 12:42 pm

Wake up Genoshan,your dreaming again.....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Snake

Post by Snake » Fri 13 Feb, 2015 12:44 pm

vlad wrote:according to a an eels blog , this site is broadcasting the game ...

No streaming radio only ...think xcast only option for streaming

Kul

Post by Kul » Fri 13 Feb, 2015 12:56 pm

How do you watch the xcast thingo?
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Fri 13 Feb, 2015 1:44 pm

Link to Xcast > http://www.thexcast.com/show/wt-tv This will get you there, I haven't used the site yet but hopefully the broadcast will be apparent on the day.
"Quality Stupidity"