Ticket prices

hybrid_tiger

Re: Ticket prices

Post by hybrid_tiger » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 11:53 am

pHyR3 wrote: pays to be a member. sign up
Been a member since 2007, but I am ANZ only this season.

Nearly $50 at CS is ridiculous, absolute joke.

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 12:26 pm

I don't have a problem with the price. If non-members want the comforts of members but only for one or two games then let them pay for it. Otherwise either become a member or purchase a cheaper seat and rough it.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 12:40 pm

Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:3 adults and 4 kids $240 it cost me today. Shouted my brother in law and nephews. That's big dollars for a game of footy( another $150 will go on some snacks and beer)
That's obscene. A month of Foxtel with HD sports costs $130 (free if games are largely FTA,) a carton of piss is $40 (if you down a sixer a game,) and dinner is homemade.

Split that over the four weeks, and it's easy to see why people stay at home.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 12:40 pm

Titans was $36 and kids free and were on the 40 metre line (2014 )

Cowboys was $46 and kids were $36 on the 30 metre line (2014) and partial view was blocked by concrete supporting the exit/entry steps

Brisbane in 2011 was far cheaper $26 but we were in the top tier on the 40

The viewing was still brilliant even up that high

Seems a touch high , but when you are forking out to the council to rent it they will have to make ends meet unfortunately

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 1:50 pm

as far as I can see its $22.43 for GA at campbo and $61 for a family of 4 and a $5 delivery fee for the whole transaction.

not too steep, playing at ANZ, buying a membership or flexi tickets , sitting in GA will make sure you dont spend too much every game. my total cost is around 20 bucks including everything. because all im paying for is my membership. no transport costs, no food etc.

people want the suburban grounds, well that means it's more expensive. people want to sit under cover (of which there is limited amounts at suburban grounds) its more expensive. people dont want to become members. its more expensive. people want to buy food at the ground rather than bring their own. its more expensive.
Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:3 adults and 4 kids $240 it cost me today. Shouted my brother in law and nephews. That's big dollars for a game of footy( another $150 will go on some snacks and beer)
dont buy snacks and beer there then? if you think its too expensive (like i do) then vote with your wallet.

campbo and LO have little undercover seating, so premium seats carry a hefty premium.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 4:03 pm

Plenty of holier than thou stuff in this thread.
Not everybody can afford season tickets and not everyone can afford to take their families (or themselves) if the pricing is too high - no matter how much they would love to.
High prices also deter the people considering seeing a live game instead of watching on telly.
I don't know what the answer is but if tickets were a lot cheaper you would see a lot less empty stadiums.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 4:39 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:

Is $50 for Parra Stadium..$45 for ANZ or $63 for Brookvale OK?
Wayne Train 2019..

underdog

Post by underdog » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 5:45 pm

happy tiger wrote:Titans was $36 and kids free and were on the 40 metre line (2014 )

Cowboys was $46 and kids were $36 on the 30 metre line (2014) and partial view was blocked by concrete supporting the exit/entry steps

Seems a touch high , but when you are forking out to the council to rent it they will have to make ends meet unfortunately
Cambo was never cheap for decent seats, but you can get extremely close to the action. Couple of years ago, we were literally on the fence, and RIGHT BEHIND the lads - I could have reached out and touched Woodsy as he rode the warmup/warmdown bike. It was the Raiders game where Lawrence went down, and where Lote broke his arm the first time. You could hear every grievance and whimper from him, and Woodsy was giggling at him, stirring him up. :mrgreen:

However to put it into perspective - Gold Coast seats were 58 bucks and kids free (promo due to all the crap going down for the Titans) for grandstand reserve grade 1 seats, and without promo they would have been 58 and 39, so $97.00

Makes Campbelltown not look so bad in comparison.

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 5:47 pm

cktiger wrote:Plenty of holier than thou stuff in this thread.
Not everybody can afford season tickets and not everyone can afford to take their families (or themselves) if the pricing is too high - no matter how much they would love to.
High prices also deter the people considering seeing a live game instead of watching on telly.
I don't know what the answer is but if tickets were a lot cheaper you would see a lot less empty stadiums.
season tickets? they have 4 game memberships and they give you 3 or 4 free tickets to our away game at ANZ too.

hell even 1 game memberships for out of staters, although they are not technically 'ticketed'
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 6:21 pm

underdog wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Titans was $36 and kids free and were on the 40 metre line (2014 )

Cambo was never cheap for decent seats, but you can get extremely close to the action. Couple of years ago, we were literally on the fence, and RIGHT BEHIND the lads - I could have reached out and touched Woodsy as he rode the warmup/warmdown bike. It was the Raiders game where Lawrence went down, and where Lote broke his arm the first time. You could hear every grievance and whimper from him, and Woodsy was giggling at him, stirring him up. :mrgreen:

However to put it into perspective - Gold Coast seats were 58 bucks and kids free (promo due to all the crap going down for the Titans) for grandstand reserve grade 1 seats, and without promo they would have been 58 and 39, so $97.00

Don't know what happened there UD ? i paid $43.00 for my Gold Seating and as you know same Section as you
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

underdog

Post by underdog » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 7:56 pm

Mine were Platinum East - http://www.titans.com.au/tickets.html

Although like you said FT, we ended up pretty much in the same spot anyway. :D

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 14 Mar, 2015 12:26 am

foreveratiger wrote:
underdog wrote:

Don't know what happened there UD ? i paid $43.00 for my Gold Seating and as you know same Section as you
I would of been on the left aisle seats next to you blokes last year and paid $36 Aisle 21 I think from memory

I always try and get seats as close as possible to the dearer seats beside me , if that makes sense

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 14 Mar, 2015 12:29 am

Yeah cause when you open your wallet ...moth's fly out....
Wayne Train 2019..

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 14 Mar, 2015 12:56 am

Geo. wrote:Yeah cause when you open your wallet ...moth's fly out....
No mate I sold the moths , made a good profit as well :lol:

I'm a pretty generous person Geo , I just pay the price when the Mrs finds out :lol:

Staks

Post by Staks » Sat 14 Mar, 2015 8:16 am

When buying tickets on ticketek site to Monday's game -- enter password Leagues -- GA ticket is $15

Sit in eastern stand end bays up the back ... 20m line .... Great view and undercover!! SIMPLE !!

HACKS...

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Wests Tigers -- YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE -- Wests since 1908

Wests - the only team name to feature in every NSWRL/ARL/NRL season since 1908

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Sat 14 Mar, 2015 11:44 am

Staks wrote:When buying tickets on ticketek site to Monday's game -- enter password Leagues -- GA ticket is $15

Sit in eastern stand end bays up the back ... 20m line .... Great view and undercover!! SIMPLE !!

HACKS...

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
but then how am i going to complain about reserved undercover seating being expensive?

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 14 Mar, 2015 11:46 am

oh man...

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 8:51 am

Geo. wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:

Is $50 for Parra Stadium..$45 for ANZ or $63 for Brookvale OK?
No, never said it was.

The sooner we are playing all games at ANZ, the better.